• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Here's a list of people who chop off cocks and tits for a living

G

This devil is ranked No. 1 when you search sex change surgery on Google. Hundreds of cocks just chopped per year. This woman is responsible for 100x more suicides than Kiwifarms.

Screenshot_20220907-181010-860.png

Screenshot_20220907-181416-219.png

Screenshot_20220907-181633-165.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
I’m always torn with this. On the one hand it’s disappointing these mad scientists aren’t fucked with more. On the other hand they’re mutilating a bunch of psychotic, horrible people who want to ban laughter like they’re the fucking Saudi religious police. Their test subjects have miserable lives and end up offing themselves.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.healthgrades.com/physician/dr-kathy-rumer-xvx73[/URL]

Gee I wonder why they fucking off themselves. Could it be botched surgeries all the time? Imagine paying to mangle your genitals.

The Greaseman

Slingin' lead!
Forum Clout

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
Hell, you don’t need to be a doctor to chop off a dick, or sow on a leather cock.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.healthgrades.com/physician/dr-kathy-rumer-xvx73[/URL]

Gee I wonder why they fucking off themselves. Could it be botched surgeries all the time? Imagine paying to mangle your genitals.
Yeah just reading the irreversible positions they put themselves in i try and imagine if that was me with mangled genitals and all i can imagine is suicide.

The patients are sick in the head, but for these “educated” doctors who know full well what they are doing, to be able to perform this shit legally (not to mention the pay days they sound like they are) is just mind numbing