• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Help your typo'ing uncle out he's now featuring my texts in bulk.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I have a "date" with my other son tomorrow, you know dad things and then out to eat, because my wife and I have a wedding Friday. He wants to go out to eat, so I planned something, of course I'll now need to make it all about Rick and leave some breadcrumbs. He's speculating on whether I abuse my family, pretty cool coming from a guy whose wife fled in terror with her fetus from him, lol.
Did you already plan an excuse for when you leave the wedding early to go to a leather bar?

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Pat you know at least 3 names. One you already lost to in court a couple weeks ago.

View attachment 34964
He absolutely knows who I am and he’s too busy incompetently flicking his bean to my pics than suing me. Or, perhaps, he knows I can easily marshall the resources to crush him in court and drain anything that Mama Robinson’s puny coffers can hold so he’s scared of suing the mean gay bitch.

Forum Clout
He absolutely knows who I am and he’s too busy incompetently flicking his bean to my pics than suing me. Or, perhaps, he knows I can easily marshall the resources to crush him in court and drain anything that Mama Robinson’s puny coffers can hold so he’s scared of suing the mean gay bitch.
You couldn't possibly have 17k available. Only those supported by right wing extremists can mount a legal defense.

G

He can't jail you, he needs you free to create more content to jerk off too. It's a tough one man.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
If you werent gay and rich you would be in prison. Pat has shown mercy on you.