• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Help your typo'ing uncle out he's now featuring my texts in bulk.

G

This "wiccan" has some critique on your parenting skills boomia

Screenshot 2022-04-13 at 3.50.12 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-04-13 at 3.50.29 PM.png

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
The main reason he likes posting your texts is the typos. It makes you look like a deranged schizo or heavy drug user. We obviously know you’re just a deranged, homosexual East coaster. His dozens of adoring fans do not. He’s trying to push his narrative using you. You could send the texts to one of us, then have them correcT The record. Seems like your whole point is getting them out fast though. Why not try a text to speech program? Do it Joe Cums style.

G

The main reason he likes posting your texts is the typos. It makes you look like a deranged schizo or heavy drug user. We obviously know you’re just a deranged, homosexual East coaster. His dozens of adoring fans do not. He’s trying to push his narrative using you. You could send the texts to one of us, then have them correcT The record. Seems like your whole point is getting them out fast though. Why not try a text to speech program? Do it Joe Cums style.
I thought the same thing, I'll just have to go slower. The funny part is this "witch" is pro BLM, as are most of these losers, but they'd never mock a nigger butchering the language even by accidental typos.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
He does use text to speech. It can’t handle his lisp and 6000 wpm cadence.

G

This Danesh guy is funny, he relies on people he "identifies" as being traditionally employed to be scared by cancel culture, what would happen to me if I were identified? Exactly nothing, but if one of you guys were to select a Rick ballwasher and start linking him to covidcumia, like say the Canadian guy inviting Rick to come stay, and it caused destruction in his life, it would be very funny.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout