• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Help the Torquester decide where to travel.

G

Fuck Asia and the South American dumps.

Look to eastern Europe. Same low prices, but you get to fuck beautiful white women.
I know little about eastern europe. What's the best place there? How do I stand out if everyone is white tho? Besides my massive hog.

G

I know little about eastern europe. What's the best place there? How do I stand out if everyone is white tho? Besides my massive hog.
Serbia. Seriously, Look into it. If you're from the west or Australia you'll do great! Don't worry about "Standing out" slav bitches know a non slav when they see/hear one. You'll be a VERY popular young lad.

G

Okay looking into these places. It's so funny, I just avoid stuff like "climate disasters" etc when looking at places. All I care to know about is crime.