• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Help the Torquester decide where to travel.

G

Must Haves:

- Lots of women for me to meet and fuck easily (not prostitutes, just a place where they want my white cock -- so potentially any asian country)
- Not China or Japan (I've been Japan too many times, and not a fan of the Chinese...
- Safe from serious crime

Should Haves:

- Somewhere cool to party for the new year
- A place that people don't think I'm sus for visiting solo, like every time Paul Weimer goes to an asian country by himself

Could Haves:

- A place where I'm rich (so I don't have to spend heaps of money since everything is cheap). This is a could have since poorer countries would most likely be high in crime and nigger/ugly looking asians

Last edited by a moderator:

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Guatemalan Mayan people are real motherfuckers we have a bunch of them here they don't even speak Spanish just their Indian language. I don't know about that gay shit tho

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Wait I'm early 30s (but look way younger), would I be too old? How old are you?
If you like raves and party drugs and hippie trustifarian/backpacker/eutotrash broads you're golden.

Age don't matter. Captivate the young broads with your penis.

Patrick's age, more or less. Concerts/festivals/crowds not my bag.

G

Fuck Asia and the South American dumps.

Look to eastern Europe. Same low prices, but you get to fuck beautiful white women.