Heidi hildeman was sexually abused by her mom and eric defended it of course

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Eric infantilises his wife, and makes her wear childish clothes and have puerile rainbow hair colors. I don’t need to tell you why he does this.

He’s a pedophile and that’s what he’s attracted to. He admits it openly.

His wife is probably a childhood victim like his sister to allow it. Eric probably was the abuser to his sister.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Eric infantilises his wife, and makes her wear childish clothes and have puerile rainbow hair colors. I don’t need to tell you why he does this.

His wife is probably a childhood victim like his sister to allow it. Eric probably was the abuser to his sister.
Also makes sense why he wanted to go into religion - he heard about all the boys the priests were having sex with, once they started getting caught he changed careers.

seeking validation
$100/hour
No anal.
420 friendly
View attachment 204164
Gynocomastia tier """"boobs"""". Absolutely vile. Can't believe Eric hit that. Well actually I can.
1717794026526.png

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.

He probably doesn't even have to make her. Have you ever come across these women who do the "little girl voice" kind of as a default? I rolled with it the first girl I met who did that, but once I realized what was going on it became really creepy and obnoxious to hear. Hildy is definitely into it though.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
He probably doesn't even have to make her. Have you ever come across these women who do the "little girl voice" kind of as a default? I rolled with it the first girl I met who did that, but once I realized what was going on it became really creepy and obnoxious to hear. Hildy is definitely into it though.

I’m pretty sure Eric is a physically abusive and violent husband and forces it upon her, she likely acts childlike because she’s afraid of him and knows it pleases him because he’s a vociferous open pedophile.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
I’m pretty sure Eric is a physically abusive and violent husband and forces it upon her, she likely acts childlike because she’s afraid of him and knows it pleases him because he’s a vociferous open pedophile.
Ya know what, I don't agree with your opinion but I will die for your right to say it. 🫡😎 #semperfi

Prison Enjoyer

Eric is most likely the one who sexually abused her.
Probably both. I heard from some Italian-American journalist that their father (Papa Hildy) was a 'child raping little league coach'. Sadly, COVID got him before he could face justice.