• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Heart to heart with rick

G

Someone needs to point out the lolsuit was a desperate gamble on his future. In his mind it would catapult him to unseen fame and fortune and he be getting laws changed. Probably gonna suck off Biden. Sadly you are going to be homeless and broke. The idiots won.
He has stated numerous times he was going to write a book about it. He was going to vanquish the trolls and then write a book about it. He probably thought he was going to have the blueprint for beating them and he could do the talk show circuit about it. I kind of wish he would have, it would have been funny as fuck to see him telling Matt Lauer or whoever that in order to "win" you need to respond to every message and call them Baby Infant Children.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
He has stated numerous times he was going to write a book about it. He was going to vanquish the trolls and then write a book about it. He probably thought he was going to have the blueprint for beating them and he could do the talk show circuit about it. I kind of wish he would have, it would have been funny as fuck to see him telling Matt Lauer or whoever that in order to "win" you need to respond to every message and call them Baby Infant Children.
Aderson Cooper: So you are saying that african american males never actually farted in your wifes vagina?

Rick Thomas: Yesss AnderSon, and I felt it impotent (incorrect use of imperative) to inform them of their psychotic delusions and stlaker chidlreness.