• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He thinks like a child, child.

BudDickman

Forum Clout

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
I'll have you know that my WIFE thinks my tweets are COOL and she LIKES THEM. Now how about those star wars, am I right gang?
Strange how she didn't just come out and say it. He had to speak for her. Almost like he uses her account to like his idiotic drivel but is afraid to actually post comments from it because she would get passed.

I bet she still doesn't know about the outcome of the case/lies. He certainly changed to "My wife and I" pretty quickly when he never mentioned her being involved before.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Strange how she didn't just come out and say it. He had to speak for her. Almost like he uses her account to like his idiotic drivel but is afraid to actually post comments from it because she would get passed.

I bet she still doesn't know about the outcome of the case/lies. He certainly changed to "My wife and I" pretty quickly when he never mentioned her being involved before.
it's a fucking house of horrors over there. God knows what's going on in that half hovel

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout

I think he had to finally tell her.

Presumably she occasionally checks his Twitter to screenshot the absolute worst outbursts for the inevitable divorce.

She'll get half his stuff! :D :(