• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He really milked this fake story for all it's worth

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
The story being fake is not the worst part. It is just not funny.

I still don't know what the story is because I can't find a summary that isn't his stand up which I tapped out of when I saw him shirtless.

It's a made up story with no punchline.

"I was on a train with some Russian guys that looked like gangsters. They called me The Machine. LOL amirite?"

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
Was Jay Mohr the person who told Opie and Anthony not to have Bert on?
It very well could have been. I believe that Jay had already told the Tracy Morgan bit before Bert ever got on the show so he might’ve kyboshed any Bert appearance after that because Bert also didn’t take Jay’s telling of that story on O&A lightly, in spite of Bert giving Jay the okay to use the story in his act.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
It very well could have been. I believe that Jay had already told the Tracy Morgan bit before Bert ever got on the show so he might’ve kyboshed any Bert appearance after that because Bert also didn’t take Jay’s telling of that story on O&A lightly, in spite of Bert giving Jay the okay to use the story in his act.
The machine story is way more believable than the Tracy one which he has publicly denied.

Forum Clout
That's why I believe it's true. It's a mildy entertaining story about being in Post-Soviet collapse Russia. Many such cases
It was a fun story the first time I heard it. It was a little less funny the second time around. After that, it just became annoying. He's gotten a hell of a lot of mileage out of being a shirtless drunken retard, gotta give him that.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Yes, I don't believe the Tracy story in any form, but I base this off of what I've heard on various podcasts and shit.
It’s really only funny with Tracy’s voice because otherwise it just makes him sound like a dickhead. Not to mention the whole punching cars thing after “smoking sherm” but also freaking out on Ari when he got dosed.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
What's the budget on this thing? Mark Hammil can't be that cheap after getting to be in the Star Was shitty reboot. I think this will tank and I don't even hate Bert. Don't get the machine story though.