• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He really doesn’t understand how owned he is

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Another self-own from the Pig.

6-B827925-27-BF-40-F6-AEA0-5-D09-FFD3-C5-E6.png

7-C0-CFD87-26-C9-4958-9-B26-4-F0-C8-DDB3-F73.jpg
See, one could just put this picture in Photoshop or GIMP, overlay Pat's temple-point picture as another layer at 50% or so opacity, then release it into the wild. I'd do it myself, but I haven't the slightest fucking clue how to go about that.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Holy shit, is fat ever presented with this contradicting evidence? I imagine he blows it off with a statement ending with child. What a fucking dunderhead of the highest order.
I remember when my old pal Jim Boreton was still around I posted the boomer one in his replies and he was like “can’t read dates, child?” as if a few months makes a massive difference to that insanely fat contradiction.

Forum Clout
I remember when my old pal Jim Boreton was still around I posted the boomer one in his replies and he was like “can’t read dates, child?” as if a few months makes a massive difference to that insanely fat contradiction.
Olympic gold tier mental gymnastics, too bad he can’t apply it to real life, maybe he wouldn’t be so, you know, fat

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Olympic gold tier mental gymnastics, too bad he can’t apply it to real life, maybe he wouldn’t be so, you know, fat
I wrote in another thread if you had a team of Olympic trainers and athletes all with their experience etc... And they said 'Patrick you are clinically obese. You are unhealthy. You have no muscle tone. You are... Patrick you are fat'

He would say... 'no. You are wrong I am not fat. Never have been, never will be child'

But Patrick I train the Olympic swim team

'no child, I have trained in ways you can't imagine. I have forgotten more about fitness than you. Hush now'

One of his ballwashers

'Patrick I think you should coach the next Olympic team. You know your stuff and seem to be very fit. That lunch at Hooligans was rich in protein'

'I would but Trump would insist on Republican athletes and I wouldn't want to massacre them all with my bare hands. Trump should know better'

NikkisCrustyGusset

Forum Clout
I LOVE, LOVE how insane our hero Josiah made him in tape 5....
I love how a hundred times in his faggot voice he says 'ssshhhh stop talking' how much of a bitchy queen he gets and how constantly says 'you have nothing to say child' and resorts to faggy shit like 'sweetheart' and 'oh baby child' lisping and mincing so queer that Quentin Crisp would tell him to man up

He thought he was winning there and totally owning everything and nothing worse was going to happen...
Then the just tipped and is on a winning streak of trolling the shit out of himself like we can't ever imagine!
This must be driving Nikki fucking mental...come on Divorce Saga!!!

G

I LOVE, LOVE how insane our hero Josiah made him in tape 5....
I love how a hundred times in his faggot voice he says 'ssshhhh stop talking' how much of a bitchy queen he gets and how constantly says 'you have nothing to say child' and resorts to faggy shit like 'sweetheart' and 'oh baby child' lisping and mincing so queer that Quentin Crisp would tell him to man up

He thought he was winning there and totally owning everything and nothing worse was going to happen...
Then the just tipped and is on a winning streak of trolling the shit out of himself like we can't ever imagine!
This must be driving Nikki fucking mental...come on Divorce Saga!!!
That’s what happens when you’re predominantly raised by a woman. Nice job, clown dad.

NikkisCrustyGusset

Forum Clout
That’s what happens when you’re predominantly raised by a woman. Nice job, clown dad.
He was too busy being a bucking bronco and jumping snow mobiles over cliffs to pay attention to the fat waddles of his faggot son clutching a cabbage patch kid

G

He should've spent less time jerking off bulls at the rodeo and more time beating the shit out of his faggot son
Seriously, when did this shit stop happening? I’m not even trying to sound like a well rounded out individual but my old man smacked my face every single time I acted out like a moron which was usually preceded by,’ Stop acting like a moron!’