• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He just goes to these places for the photo

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
My first thought was that niki wears a one piece because her body is a disaster area like a mother of 8 and I'm pretty sure the mexico pics confirmed that. Even then she's too self-conscious to do more than wade with the water past her chin.
IMG-1131.png

Apologies to anyone who is currently eating.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
You need to be on your phone and have a clean account Pat doesn't know about to read his Tweets, start QT'ing them and then tap the profile pic and change the account to your funster before sending it.
CTRL+ALT+DEL

Is it possible to use your magic powers to ask him if that photo of her in the swamp is really Niki?

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
He takes photo of random people on his vacations a lot though lol.
True but these were with a bunch of other hideous Niki pics at the time. Sadly I think he either deleted them or he didn't tag them with any obvious words that will show up in a search. His zip-lining embarrassment might have also been deleted but Twitter's search is so shit I might just not be able to find any of it.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat and niki went to that concert as a part of her birthday thats on the 9th. Its so obvious that the Neon Trees is a band she likes.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
1720303125173-png.209509

Niki is so fucking aggravating with her always tied up hair, sunglasses on the head, graphic print t-shirt and backpack strap across her awful tits. Always, fucking always with alcohol in front of her too. Make an effort to look fucking feminine once in your life why don't you. Plain Jane fucking cunt.
I'm saddened and angry that there are people on this very forum that would hit it.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
That picture of Stadium Swim is in Vegas. (WE KNOW, FAGGOT)

It’s in a shithole touristy area, Fremont St. which is a place Pat and Niki would go to
I was gonna say, Stadium Swim is pretty white trashy. Pretty sure there’s more urine from gambling degenerates drinking themselves blind in that pool than there is chlorine.