• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He just goes to these places for the photo

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He doesnt actually participate. He didnt bring a towel and lay out or get in the water. He just drank a few beers and got some junk food while staying on the perimeter. He just wants that photo for twitter so he can pretend he is having a blast. He is such an outsider weirdo. Just being in the general area for an hour or two is basically " We hung out at the beach/lake all day" . He is just a spectator. Not a participator.

1720302412723.png

He just takes photos of other people having a good time while keeps his shirt on a gets drunk.

1720302630545.png

1720302648078.png

1720302784002.png

1720303125173.png

Forum Clout
That's an empty, boring beach for 4th of July weekend. No one thinks of shithole Milwaukee for getting away for fun in the sun and water. He was probably dressed in his tiny motorcycle costume and sitting on his scooter with his fat, pasty ass hanging out of his jeans while he took those photos.

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Looks like Micropenis Tomlinson-Robinson is out cruising for some older MKE juicy cock. That beach, his hangouts he slugs at are all frequent "cruising spots" for his kind of people.

His gym his Mother in-law wont pay for anymore was a major hot spot for these type of "things" he is into, especially the sauna.

Rick Micropenis Tomlinson-Robinson is the phrase like father like son when it comes to random cock milking with strangers.