• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He is currently responding to month-old troll comments

G

๐ŸŽถSay my name, say my name
If you owe Quasi money
Child atalker honey
If you ain't runnin' game
Say my name, say my name
You eatin' a black baby
But ain't feedin' me gravy
Why the sudden change?
Say my name, say my name
If no one is around you
Big dick Andrew found you
And you just hid in shame ๐ŸŽถ
Is it normal to be laughing so uncontrollably hard? Im feeling like this is doing something negative to my psyche, FAWK, my stomach.

G

Some people have a backlog of books/movies that they intend to eventually get to. Pat's version is an endless stream of easily ignorable tweets calling him Rick that he autistically needs to correCT.
Stay Angry Pat:"Finally got some free time...Let me see if I can hone my tweet to 14Fatrick Porklinson88 from December just a bit more, it's missing a certain....something. I know I got this!"

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
Forum Clout
Hold the fucking presses there, Big Boy, I AM NOT Stu Lightning!

Way skinner and much, much more handsome!
I agree, apologize for the confusion, and correcTed my own post to avoid further confusion.

See, Patrick? That's how you executive produce. And speaking of produce, both you and @stulightning should go on the zoo hippo diet of raw cabbage heads - all you can eat.

JoeCumiaDotCom

โ€Ž
Forum Clout
๐ŸŽถSay my name, say my name
If you owe Quasi money
Child atalker honey
If you ain't runnin' game
Say my name, say my name
You eatin' a black baby
But ain't feedin' me gravy
Why the sudden change?
Say my name, say my name
If no one is around you
Big dick Andrew found you
And you just hid in shame ๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŽถI don't think you ready fo this jelly, I don't think you ready fo this jelly, I don't think you ready fo thiiiiiis ๐ŸŽถ
b8f401357643c68487e960fc4a4084c4.jpeg