• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He has to reply to everything

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Still delusional about his obesity:

11.png

G

Still delusional about his obesity:

View attachment 24973

So some people start working out and get thinner but stay the same weight because they lose some fat and gain muscle. Muscle weighs more than fat, so they slim down some but stay the same weight. Common sense.

But he's visibly fatter. So if he's not lying (slim chance I know), then he's admitting that he lost what little muscle he had and replaced it with fat. Jesus he's a dumb fuck.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
So some people start working out and get thinner but stay the same weight because they lose some fat and gain muscle. Muscle weighs more than fat, so they slim down some but stay the same weight. Common sense.

But he's visibly fatter. So if he's not lying (slim chance I know), then he's admitting that he lost what little muscle he had and replaced it with fat. Jesus he's a dumb fuck.
Yeah he's not doing exercises to increase his chin, cheek, gut and arm flab mass.

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
Quite some masculine arms here. I wonder whose they could be?
56900D32-C1CA-438E-94EC-9EA6E110E159.jpeg

Not Rick’s, silly. They’re Thiki’s!
648ABDF2-0214-4BA3-9358-19EA7F665B0F.jpeg

And if you look closely, you’ll see that Thiki has more muscle and definition on her arms than her “traditionally masculine” and “actual tough guy” alleged husband!
12DF17AF-8BD2-40B0-B8E9-DFBE32DFC58B.jpeg

Maybe all that expensive gym equipment was for Thiki, not Rick. Pig wants the strongest person possible on top when he’s getting pegged in the ass.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
The unmitigated gall of this fat fool to actually proclaim working at Target is beneath him is legitimately infuriating. This fat nigger has been unemployed and suckling the governments teat for years.

The only thing that soothes my rage is that i’m like 95% sure he’s deemed legally retarded and unfit for work in the first place.