• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He has to reply to everything

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
5.png

6.png

7.png

Nice broadcasting this to your fifty-or-so real followers, stupid.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
it was beneath me, even back in my early 20s

But selling insurance to vulnerable old people wasn't? The fucking delusions this man has to construct for himself to function is incredible.

Ironically working at target even now in his early 40s would be way way more respectable than what he actually does (nothing).

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Pat saying that working at Target is "beneath" him seems pretty disrespectful to all of the wonderful, hard working Target employees out there who don't have the luxury of turning down employment. Check your privilege, Pat.

Also, @archive_bot please add this to your voluminous archive because Pat's cosplaying mask of Champion of the Workers has slipped a little.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Wait, Pat worked that one retail shift in his early 20s? Lots of high school / college kids work there part time while going to school but it’s “beneath” him. What a fucking asshole, I’ve worked tons of different jobs in my life but I never felt they were “beneath” me because it’s a job that comes with responsibility and being paid. I did retail when I was young, restaurants, manufacturing warehouse, and other manual labor jobs and I never thought I was above it because those jobs teach you to appreciate what you have and every job is an experience. Assholes like Pat look down on everyone because he’s told himself he’s a “creative” yet in reality just a lazy fucking loser. He really deserves to get his ass kicked and learn to be humble.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout