He got up at 4:30 AM to fire off a Bezos Bad tweet

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It’s nice to see he’s a angry miserable fat failure of a man. Liberals always think it’s cool to trash and shit on billionaires while the big democrats in DC become insanely wealthy while serving the public. They seem to have no issue with these “public servants” that they fawn over making millions from a job that only pays thousands. I remember Bernie Sanders screaming that millionaires shouldn’t exist until he became one, then billionaires were the problem to Bernie The Bum.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
It’s nice to see he’s a angry miserable fat failure of a man. Liberals always think it’s cool to trash and shit on billionaires while the big democrats in DC become insanely wealthy while serving the public. They seem to have no issue with these “public servants” that they fawn over making millions from a job that only pays thousands. I remember Bernie Sanders screaming that millionaires shouldn’t exist until he became one, then billionaires were the problem to Bernie The Bum.
Liberals aren’t wrong about it they’re just stupid. Bezos and all of these billionaires manipulate money and don’t pay taxes. They win by manipulating a system, not competition. That being said if you want to remove that system and make it equal for everyone you are fascist nazi pig who deserves to die. Fascist nazi. Fascist………pig.

G

A vital new angle that nobody has heard before. I can see why he felt the need to get this information out to the people as soon as possible.