• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He actually thought Elon Musk was going to unban him

Forum Clout
I suspect Nana will get all his accounts back. She will be excited for a couple of days and then try and consolidated his followers onto a single account. He may drop a few N-bombs.........and then...that's it. She has a twitter account. She has one now. Nothing in her life changes. Another dog that caught the car. This is what she is wanted the most for years. So what? She is still drunk, sad, alone and every day closer to death.
Exactly. He tweets nearly continuously now, so what would change? That he could tweet as "Anthony Cumia" again? Big deal.

ShockJockRobot

Forum Clout
My guess is restored accounts will be under some sort of probation, so Ant will have to be a very good boy if he wants to play with @ AnthonyCumia.

I think the opposite is going to happen. Unless he does something illegal or makes violence threats again Musk isn't going to do anything. Especially since he fired all the moderators.

Nana is going to get one of his dreams fulfilled- to nigger tweet with impunity

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Originally? Attacking a trans woman for writing an article about Opie. Now? Pissing us off and ban evading/still yelling about niggers. It warms my heart this thanksgiving knowing he’s never getting his account back.
You know, if it was only yelling at the tranny he would have had it back under Musk

Forum Clout
This dumb fool thinks that his brand is dependant on whether or not he tweets from his own name. Andy Espresso is jonesin' big time.
If you were to ask him, Nana would claim he put no thought at all into the name "Andy Espresso", like he just thought it up totally off-the-cuff one day, but that's a lie. He put intense thought into it, and he thought it'd be evocative of the old-timey talk show hosts he thinks people see him as. The thing is, though, that he's so gay that he has no idea how faggy "Andy Espresso" is, or how it sounds like a guy who owned a tranny "big & tall" boutique in the Village before becoming stricken with AIDS in '93. So I hope he has to keep using it.