• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He actually thought Elon Musk was going to unban him

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
What a gullible faggot Nana is.

18_Twitter.jpg

Also reported for ban evasion.

Last edited:

ShockJockRobot

Forum Clout
Nana might get a pardon if Musk does the general unban of everyone
He'll last a week or two after that because he simply cannot resist nigger posting.

But his revisionist history here is hilarious. He wasn't banned for political speech. He wasn't banned for political correctness.

He was banned for trolling. Then for ban evasion. Then had multiple suspensions for nigger tweeting- including the "Kill All the N*****s" post.

He claimed he was "in talks" with Twitter on getting his account unbanned when clearly all he did was submit some appeal to an automated help desk.

Just a sad elderly man who spends almost every waking hour looking for validation from shitty social media.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Musk doing a general amnesty starting next week, as part of his seeming overall plan to drive every advertiser away from the platform

Lets see if Nana gets her account back and how long it takes her to lose it again.
I don’t think it will hurt ad revenue if they just apply bans fairly instead of one way. Anthony probably still won’t be able to tweet out n bombs though.

ShockJockRobot

Forum Clout
I don’t think it will hurt ad revenue if they just apply bans fairly instead of one way

I'm guessing the amount of ideology influenced bans were a relatively small amount of the total.
As opposed to the massive amount of folks that were banned for things the advertisers are going to view as valid reasons.

Take Gavin for example. Not sure what he ended up being banned for. And I doubt it was for anything particularly egregious he actually did on Twitter. But are advertisers going to want to see shit from the founder of the Proud Boys next to their paid branding campaign?

And by various accounts, Twitter was a shitty ad platform and many of the advertisers were looking for an excuse to cut ad spend even before Musk's shenannigans.

Musk seems to be trying to turn Twitter into Parler/TruthSocial (or worse 4chan) and none of those platforms have every been able to attract mainstream advertisers

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I'm guessing the amount of ideology influenced bans were a relatively small amount of the total.
As opposed to the massive amount of folks that were banned for things the advertisers are going to view as valid reasons.

Take Gavin for example. Not sure what he ended up being banned for. And I doubt it was for anything particularly egregious he actually did on Twitter. But are advertisers going to want to see shit from the founder of the Proud Boys next to their paid branding campaign?

And by various accounts, Twitter was a shitty ad platform and many of the advertisers were looking for an excuse to cut ad spend even before Musk's shenannigans.

Musk seems to be trying to turn Twitter into Parler/TruthSocial (or worse 4chan) and none of those platforms have every been able to attract mainstream advertisers
All good points but people like Tim Allen still get ratings and I believe they went overboard because they think the whole world completely agrees with them. Also it’s his company now and he can do whatever he wants with it so just make your own Twitter, sweaty.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Elon talks a big game, but is generally pro-pedo in practice. So this comes as something of a surprise

Forum Clout
I suspect Nana will get all his accounts back. She will be excited for a couple of days and then try and consolidated his followers onto a single account. He may drop a few N-bombs.........and then...that's it. She has a twitter account. She has one now. Nothing in her life changes. Another dog that caught the car. This is what she is wanted the most for years. So what? She is still drunk, sad, alone and every day closer to death.