• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He Actually Draws Flies

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Is this the same video where the waitress walks past him looking absolutely disgusted?
Capture1.JPG

How this embarrassing fat faggot hasn't died of shame yet is one of the great mysteries of our age.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
That's not the voice of a straight man. I don't understand who he stays in the closet for, he lives in one of the biggest cities in Wisconsin at a time where it's the most socially accepted its ever been, what is exactly the point of feigning machismo at this point? His speech and mannerisms are about as feminine as it gets, just rip the bandaid off ffs.

SicilanBrotherMan

Not a fan of that Fatrick guy
Forum Clout
What the fuck was the point of that? I couldn't make out 75% of what he was saying. I can hear the staff more clearly than i hear him. He's talking extremely fast and extremely quietly so his voice ends up being a constant note like a fly buzzing. It's like a kid trying to make a vulgar YouTube video without their mom hearing them.
One take Tomlinson. He doesn’t know how to select the headphone mic instead of the laptop’s default webcam mic which is picking up everything but his voice.
Who records this unlistenable horse shit and decides yes the world must see this?
He’s also very fat.

P

potatopeeler63

I’m surprised that he didn’t try to claim credit for having dislikes removed from YouTube. “My group of cyberstalkers abused the dislike button on my videos so much that I flew to YouTube HQ to insist that they remove dislikes.”

I miss seeing his 2/400 like/dislike ratio.

get the chrome return youtube dislike extension, boomer chowwwwld. i'm sorry you're so stupid.
Screenshot 2021-12-09 at 5.55.14 PM.png

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
Hey DUMMY: The Russia shit was a huge pile of nothing. And the FAGGOT, GAY, PETTY anger you and your people have towards that nation STILL, EVEN AFTER YOU GOT YOUR GERIATRIC GUY IN, is going to send us on a one-way ticket to fucking nuclear war: