• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He Actually Draws Flies

StealthyFag

Forum Clout
I think the top half of patricks head looks pretty normal. Receding hairline, definitely below average but nothing remarkable.

The bottom half of his face is truly disgusting. The weird folds at the side of mouth are just of putting. His double chin. His jowls. His weird lips. He looks like a baby that's been aged horribly. He looks like one of those dogs that has a saggy face

Feel free to screenshot and send to Patrick

Attachments

• dog-jowls-1.jpg
    dog-jowls-1.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 2

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Who the fuck would go to a restaurant to record a video of yourself talking? He was so starved for attention he needed to film this at his local bar to look interesting. It’s amazing how he doesn’t realize he looks like a complete jackass whenever he brings his dirty laptop and mouse to a bar where he takes up valuable bar space. He’s screaming LOOK AT ME! and he’s ignored because only a jackass would behave like him.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

What the fuck was the point of that? I couldn't make out 75% of what he was saying. I can hear the staff more clearly than i hear him. He's talking extremely fast and extremely quietly so his voice ends up being a constant note like a fly buzzing. It's like a kid trying to make a vulgar YouTube video without their mom hearing them.