• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Having first Thanksgiving with my wifes mom (my MIL). Anyone have any good black jokes for me?

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Ask her what those alarm system commercials with the white home invader were about. Bring statistics and really demand an answer.
Being 100% honest. She’d probably have said “because these people (she would not have said nigs) are CRAZY. They dont give a shit about noone else. They animals. I know they looking to rob me like im a target. Im ready to get OUT of the city and into the country with yall.” Even the older, more respectful black people are sick of living w Nigs. Shes talked about how being around the “youths are a living nightmare” where shes from and the kids in our neighborhood/our neighborhood looks so friendly and nice.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
One kinda funny thing at dinner (that only i laughed at) was when the 8 yr old called the egg nog the IGG NOG. I couldnt hold it in. Damn near blurted out “Why yes, ill pass the NigNog down to you”