• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Have you met or know an Illegal Immigrant?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Its not a joke that any Spanish guy who works in construction is illegal. Worked with 3 of them and all of them illegal. Also the term “illegal” sort of changes depending on where you are in the US. In Texas an illegal is a border hopping Mexican. In Florida an illegal is a boat riding Guatemalan. They may be the same shade but they’re very different in their work ethics and mentality, and if you call a Guatemalan a Mexican you’re going to get your ass reamed in a language you don’t understand. So i’m going to be referencing Floridian illegals here.

First of all, they’re fucking horny degenerates. While you’re working they’ll pinch your ass, grab your nipples, and slap the cock in the front of your pants. They constantly talk about sex and have to comment sexually on every woman they see. They’ll show you videos of them having sex with women. I haven’t met a single one that wasn’t an insane degenerate with sex either. They were insanely perverted, did gay shit with dudes, fucked big hairy fatties, liked anal sex, etc. The other thing is deportation doesn’t work. Guys I knew had been deported twice and still in America because risking coming back here again on a cartel controlled human smuggling route was better than living in their own shitholes. And why wouldn’t you? The guys I knew were literally sending money back home to build mansions while making minimum wage here because the dollar was so strong.

Another thing, and this is no bullshit, illegal immigrants are the backbone of the states labor. Most government contracted jobs are filled with illegals. Most private contracted jobs are filled with illegals. There are famous gas stations where illegals hang out knowing a white dude in a pickup truck will show up and offer them a job where they get paid 50$. Which it isn’t a lot to us but for them that’s a weeks worth of pay. There are signs even in rich neighborhoods that specifically tell you not to pick up anyone looking for a job, aka the illegal immigrants in construction shirts standing on the corner with fucking coolers. If Desantis ever wanted to go through with getting rid of the illegals here, the state would have no one to pick fruit, repair the roads, do lawn work, roof work, or any construction work period.

But overall? Most of the illegals i’ve met, despite being sexual degenerates like previously said, were extremely hard workers and genuinely good people. Despite being from a completely different culture, in a completely different country, they always tried to integrate themselves as much as they could and also trying to prove themselves that they weren’t the “lazy freeloaders” the media portrays of illegals.
Texas has a fuckload of illegals coming in from Central and South America- it's not really Mexicans that are the problem anymore.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
I met an Afghani refugee named Fawad in seventh grade. We'd throw food at him and make unflattering cartoons of him too. Not just drawings, full on Flash animations and put them on Newgrounds. We didn't really know much about Afghanistan so we assumed it was basically like India so we'd scream-sing faux Bollywood at him during lunch time. During Track and Field day I told everyone he shit his pants and had to go home when he was just at another part of the stadium. What was the question again?
We got a refugee in our class when I was like 11 or so, later we had a class meeting without him and the main question to the teachers seemed to be "why does he always smell so bad?". Not even trying to be funny or mean, everyone just wanted it to stop.

G

Its not a joke that any Spanish guy who works in construction is illegal. Worked with 3 of them and all of them illegal. Also the term “illegal” sort of changes depending on where you are in the US. In Texas an illegal is a border hopping Mexican. In Florida an illegal is a boat riding Guatemalan. They may be the same shade but they’re very different in their work ethics and mentality, and if you call a Guatemalan a Mexican you’re going to get your ass reamed in a language you don’t understand. So i’m going to be referencing Floridian illegals here.

First of all, they’re fucking horny degenerates. While you’re working they’ll pinch your ass, grab your nipples, and slap the cock in the front of your pants. They constantly talk about sex and have to comment sexually on every woman they see. They’ll show you videos of them having sex with women. I haven’t met a single one that wasn’t an insane degenerate with sex either. They were insanely perverted, did gay shit with dudes, fucked big hairy fatties, liked anal sex, etc. The other thing is deportation doesn’t work. Guys I knew had been deported twice and still in America because risking coming back here again on a cartel controlled human smuggling route was better than living in their own shitholes. And why wouldn’t you? The guys I knew were literally sending money back home to build mansions while making minimum wage here because the dollar was so strong.

Another thing, and this is no bullshit, illegal immigrants are the backbone of the states labor. Most government contracted jobs are filled with illegals. Most private contracted jobs are filled with illegals. There are famous gas stations where illegals hang out knowing a white dude in a pickup truck will show up and offer them a job where they get paid 50$. Which it isn’t a lot to us but for them that’s a weeks worth of pay. There are signs even in rich neighborhoods that specifically tell you not to pick up anyone looking for a job, aka the illegal immigrants in construction shirts standing on the corner with fucking coolers. If Desantis ever wanted to go through with getting rid of the illegals here, the state would have no one to pick fruit, repair the roads, do lawn work, roof work, or any construction work period.

But overall? Most of the illegals i’ve met, despite being sexual degenerates like previously said, were extremely hard workers and genuinely good people. Despite being from a completely different culture, in a completely different country, they always tried to integrate themselves as much as they could and also trying to prove themselves that they weren’t the “lazy freeloaders” the media portrays of illegals.
Illegal Mexicans are more or less the same. Construction and the oilfield bring them out like none other. You can get a lot of them, and people would be shocked at how many of these companies are happy to not have them on the books. Some work pretty fucking hard, but a lot more just like to pretend they do.

They also get really mad if you call them Guatemalans. They fucking hate them. They all try to fuck every woman they meet and want to tell you about even the most run-through pigs. Half of them won't learn a word of English and then get mad when you don't understand them on the job site. Many will drink pretty brazenly at work.

Then they knock up some local chick and bail when the oilpatch dries up, so now it's just teen mom and baby Luis.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Back in the day in the diner business it used to the boat hopping Greeks that would work in the kitchen and eventually get their green card and become legal. Greeks don't really work in the kitchen anymore they bought their own diners and their children have no interest in working in the diner. Most of the staff has now changed to Bangladesh and some sort of Central American or Mexican. What normally happens is you get one or two legal ones and then the rest are illegals that you pay cash and you have a house with them all to live in that's near the diner. The Mexicans are fantastic workers funny and like others have said horny. The Bangladesh are awful no personality not funny and lazy when my brother worked in the kitchen he openly hated the Bangladesh and when one would talk to him he would tell them to shut the hell up and only speak to him regarding an order, his open racism towards them was kind of refreshing actually.

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
Not white tourists who overstayed their visas. But the poor nothing to lose border jumpers. Must be such a life changing journey.

Don't think 99% are able to successfully cross the border but the ones that do, for them it must be like promised land.
I think the guy who cuts down my trees and trims my branches is one. Nice guy but his wife has to come with him because he speaks no English. Good guy. I offer him a beer every time but he never takes it.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
I've met plenty. They are nice enough people, but flat out refuse to learn English, also their music sucks and they have to go back.
Generally mexican music stinks on ice.

Puerto rican/colombian salsa and dominican merengue are the shit.

Also have to agree, about them going back, illegal immigrants drive the standards of living to shit, while also helping to bust any labor union in the state.

Mind you, most of us are lazy negroes. But I'd rather have a slightly overgrown yard, than rampant local unemployment.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
My brother in law was. My half brother gave him a job at his restaurant down in Texas but would always have to "hide" him. I think they only lived in Texas for like 4 months and moved back to Mexico.

He ended up drinking himself to death... lol.

Can't picture why my sister hasn't reached out to me in 17 years?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Fuck this 'gotta go back' bullshit.

Go where they are coming from.

Post up in a ballin place in America Centro and live like a robber baron. You'll never have to cook, clean, or garden or do anything you don't care to do.

When you realize the Jew S A is a poorly-disguised ZOG shithole rapidly declining into 3rd world status why would you stay here and pay top dollar to live in niggerland?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Back in the day in the diner business it used to the boat hopping Greeks that would work in the kitchen and eventually get their green card and become legal. Greeks don't really work in the kitchen anymore they bought their own diners and their children have no interest in working in the diner. Most of the staff has now changed to Bangladesh and some sort of Central American or Mexican. What normally happens is you get one or two legal ones and then the rest are illegals that you pay cash and you have a house with them all to live in that's near the diner. The Mexicans are fantastic workers funny and like others have said horny. The Bangladesh are awful no personality not funny and lazy when my brother worked in the kitchen he openly hated the Bangladesh and when one would talk to him he would tell them to shut the hell up and only speak to him regarding an order, his open racism towards them was kind of refreshing actually.
Nice commas, stupid. :colin_wink:

Forum Clout
I work in broadcast news so I've had a few run ins with migrants.
The one that stuck with me was a guy who followed us during a shoot in Nantes. He was high on something very strong, insisting we should hear him rap. He introduced himself as "Montana" from Sierra Leone and then showed us where he lived : a cot under a ventilation shaft.
He was okay in my book but then we interviewed people who lived in Nantes and then I remembered why his presence was a problem.
Fawk.