• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Have you met or know an Illegal Immigrant?

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I met an Afghani refugee named Fawad in seventh grade. We'd throw food at him and make unflattering cartoons of him too. Not just drawings, full on Flash animations and put them on Newgrounds. We didn't really know much about Afghanistan so we assumed it was basically like India so we'd scream-sing faux Bollywood at him during lunch time. During Track and Field day I told everyone he shit his pants and had to go home when he was just at another part of the stadium. What was the question again?

quark

Theurgist
Forum Clout
But they don't have SSN? How do they get paid? In cash? Isn't that risky for the employer?
The porters in my office building were naturally illegals. They had their real names, and the names that were on the sign in sheet were not theirs. They got away with it somehow, likely using others SSNs.

When I worked in restaurants, sometimes a random illegal would be told his SSN wasn’t valid and would be fired. It would happen rarely and not to everyone though.

I have also worked at a restaurant where the one Mexican was paid under the table by the owner because he was such an important part of the service.

Edit: Don’t you dare think of coming to the US, mud monkey

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
The porters in my office building were naturally illegals. They had their real names, and the names that were on the sign in sheet were not theirs. They got away with it somehow, likely using others SSNs.

When I worked in restaurants, sometimes a random illegal would be told his SSN wasn’t valid and would be fired. It would happen rarely and not to everyone though.

I have also worked at a restaurant where the one Mexican was paid under the table by the owner because he was such an important part of the service.
Are there many cash jobs in US? Like how can these people survive? Washing cars or dishes, cleaning drive ways with that water pressure thing?

gassers

Forum Clout
Edit: Don’t you dare think of coming to the US, mud monkey
Too late funster.

Capture.PNG

quark

Theurgist
Forum Clout
Are there many cash jobs in US? Like how can these people survive? Washing cars or dishes, cleaning drive ways with that water pressure thing?
Oddly specific last bit there. Idk what you want dude. In the US, there is always a way to make money and businesses prone to loving cheap spic labor will find a way to make it work(hotels, cleaners, construction and dining)

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
a few years ago i stupidly/mistakenly picked up a young kid who i thought was trying to flag me down about a car accident/some other kind of emergency. cocksucker got in my passenger seat & started crying & blubbering in spanish & slowly it dawned on me how horribly i had just jeopardized myself. this took place on the way to my family’s ranch which is not far from the tex/mex border. i started shitting bricks & sped all the way to the ranch just to get off the public road since it was crawling with state troopers during the heat of operation lone star. once i got to the ranch my head was spinning & i made the kid hide in an outbuilding until i could figure out what to do next. he got somebody on his cell who spoke english & they offered me 10 grand to drive him to dallas which i promptly refused. to make matters worse, i called my mom to help me translate & she started crying hysterically while at work thinking i was going to get murdered & begging the kid (who was still crying) over speakerphone to please not do any harm to me. i fully believed i had doomed myself in some way at that point. by some miracle the kid, whose name was jesus, got someone on the phone who was in a nearby town to come pick him up. i gave him some water & a change of clothes & drove him within a few miles of the public road & pointed him in the right direction. i told him to hide in the bushes until his people showed up. i never learned what the outcome of that situation was. it was monumentally stupid on my part but i was still pretty wetbrained at the time & not thinking that clearly. i hope the kid made it alright but i’ll never give aid to one ever again. there’s probably some in my vicinity as i type this. i discovered some new odd graffiti today at my pet cemetery & now i hope they all die

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Its not a joke that any Spanish guy who works in construction is illegal. Worked with 3 of them and all of them illegal. Also the term “illegal” sort of changes depending on where you are in the US. In Texas an illegal is a border hopping Mexican. In Florida an illegal is a boat riding Guatemalan. They may be the same shade but they’re very different in their work ethics and mentality, and if you call a Guatemalan a Mexican you’re going to get your ass reamed in a language you don’t understand. So i’m going to be referencing Floridian illegals here.

First of all, they’re fucking horny degenerates. While you’re working they’ll pinch your ass, grab your nipples, and slap the cock in the front of your pants. They constantly talk about sex and have to comment sexually on every woman they see. They’ll show you videos of them having sex with women. I haven’t met a single one that wasn’t an insane degenerate with sex either. They were insanely perverted, did gay shit with dudes, fucked big hairy fatties, liked anal sex, etc. The other thing is deportation doesn’t work. Guys I knew had been deported twice and still in America because risking coming back here again on a cartel controlled human smuggling route was better than living in their own shitholes. And why wouldn’t you? The guys I knew were literally sending money back home to build mansions while making minimum wage here because the dollar was so strong.

Another thing, and this is no bullshit, illegal immigrants are the backbone of the states labor. Most government contracted jobs are filled with illegals. Most private contracted jobs are filled with illegals. There are famous gas stations where illegals hang out knowing a white dude in a pickup truck will show up and offer them a job where they get paid 50$. Which it isn’t a lot to us but for them that’s a weeks worth of pay. There are signs even in rich neighborhoods that specifically tell you not to pick up anyone looking for a job, aka the illegal immigrants in construction shirts standing on the corner with fucking coolers. If Desantis ever wanted to go through with getting rid of the illegals here, the state would have no one to pick fruit, repair the roads, do lawn work, roof work, or any construction work period.

But overall? Most of the illegals i’ve met, despite being sexual degenerates like previously said, were extremely hard workers and genuinely good people. Despite being from a completely different culture, in a completely different country, they always tried to integrate themselves as much as they could and also trying to prove themselves that they weren’t the “lazy freeloaders” the media portrays of illegals.

gassers

Forum Clout
a few years ago i stupidly/mistakenly picked up a young kid who i thought was trying to flag me down about a car accident/some other kind of emergency. cocksucker got in my passenger seat & started crying & blubbering in spanish & slowly it dawned on me how horribly i had just jeopardized myself. this took place on the way to my family’s ranch which is not far from the tex/mex border. i started shitting bricks & sped all the way to the ranch just to get off the public since it was crawling with state troopers during the heat of operation lone star. once i got to the ranch my head was spinning & i made the kid hide in an outbuilding until i could figure out what to do next. he got somebody on his cell who spoke english & they offered me 10 grand to drive him to dallas which i promptly refused. to make matters worse, i called my mom to help me translate & she started crying hysterically while at work thinking i was going to get murdered & begging the kid (who was still crying) over speakerphone to please not do any harm to me. i fully believed i had doomed myself in some way at that point. by some miracle the kid, whose name was jesus, got someone on the phone who was in a nearby town to come pick him up. i gave him some water & a change of clothes & drove him within a few miles of the public road & pointed him in the right direction. i told him to hide in the bushes until his people showed up. i never learned what the outcome of that situation was. it was monumentally stupid on my part but i was still pretty wetbrained at the time & not thinking that clearly. i hope the kid made it alright but i’ll never give aid to one ever again. there’s probably some in my vicinity as i type this. i discovered some new odd graffiti today at my pet cemetery & now i hope they all die
You are a good soul @eggfeller.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
For a job, cash jobs in America are plenty. And there’s no shortage of business owners looking to hire immigrants. Why wouldn’t you? You don’t have to give them any rights. Don’t have to give them minimum wage. No healthcare or employee taxes. It’s a win win for both involved.

As far as getting an apartment, it’s a well known scheme in low income housing around where i’m at. The associations will hound the white people living in these neighborhoods, essentially forcing / harassing them out, then will move in an immigrant family. Why? Because they’ll pay the exact same rent but won’t ask the landlord for ANYTHING because you can threaten them with ICE. Plus, who even knows if they’ll care. Your floor has a huge hole in it? Ok, better than living in a shack so who gives a fuck.

gassers

Forum Clout
Its not a joke that any Spanish guy who works in construction is illegal. Worked with 3 of them and all of them illegal. Also the term “illegal” sort of changes depending on where you are in the US. In Texas an illegal is a border hopping Mexican. In Florida an illegal is a boat riding Guatemalan. They may be the same shade but they’re very different in their work ethics and mentality, and if you call a Guatemalan a Mexican you’re going to get your ass reamed in a language you don’t understand. So i’m going to be referencing Floridian illegals here.

First of all, they’re fucking horny degenerates. While you’re working they’ll pinch your ass, grab your nipples, and slap the cock in the front of your pants. They constantly talk about sex and have to comment sexually on every woman they see. They’ll show you videos of them having sex with women. I haven’t met a single one that wasn’t an insane degenerate with sex either. They were insanely perverted, did gay shit with dudes, fucked big hairy fatties, liked anal sex, etc. The other thing is deportation doesn’t work. Guys I knew had been deported twice and still in America because risking coming back here again on a cartel controlled human smuggling route was better than living in their own shitholes. And why wouldn’t you? The guys I knew were literally sending money back home to build mansions while making minimum wage here because the dollar was so strong.

Another thing, and this is no bullshit, illegal immigrants are the backbone of the states labor. Most government contracted jobs are filled with illegals. Most private contracted jobs are filled with illegals. There are famous gas stations where illegals hang out knowing a white dude in a pickup truck will show up and offer them a job where they get paid 50$. Which it isn’t a lot to us but for them that’s a weeks worth of pay. There are signs even in rich neighborhoods that specifically tell you not to pick up anyone looking for a job, aka the illegal immigrants in construction shirts standing on the corner with fucking coolers. If Desantis ever wanted to go through with getting rid of the illegals here, the state would have no one to pick fruit, repair the roads, do lawn work, roof work, or any construction work period.

But overall? Most of the illegals i’ve met, despite being sexual degenerates like previously said, were extremely hard workers and genuinely good people. Despite being from a completely different culture, in a completely different country, they always tried to integrate themselves as much as they could and also trying to prove themselves that they weren’t the “lazy freeloaders” the media portrays of illegals.
@Sue Lightning is a real ass dude to be completely honest witya.