• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Have a great weekend, gang!

G

If any have you have good songs please share them i would really appreciate it or maybe i should make a thread for that

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Just beer, none of the hard stuff. But mostly a lil’ taste of the spacecake. You?
Used to be Budweiser or Heineken but now I mostly enjoy seltzers. 5%, less calories, and no carbs plus they taste good. Bud Light makes a tart seltzer that’s great.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Used to be Budweiser or Heineken but now I mostly enjoy seltzers. 5%, less calories, and no carbs plus they taste good. Bud Light makes a tart seltzer that’s great.
danshole.png

G

Not a big fan of Heineken, it’s a refreshing beer and it drinks easily enough, but if you want a great Dutch beer go with a La Trappe. More a fan of the Belgian beers anyway.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Not a big fan of Heineken, it’s a refresh beer and it drinks easily enough, but if you want a great Dutch beer go with a La Trappe. More a fan of the Belgian beers anyway.
I don’t really care for fancy beer but I’ll give it a shot. I used to drink Natty for a while just because it was 6% and not heavy like an IPA.