• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hateable faggot

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
He's a faaaaaag.

96d47436ca07d560c166007271d10661.jpg

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
This guy should have been paid more than Broderick in the absolutely historically accurate and non-biased movie Glory (1989).

I dare anyone who hasn't seen it to go and watch Family Business (1989.)

Maybe the worst film ever made, considering it stars Sean Connery and Dustin Hoffman and is directed by Sidney Lumet.

The audience is asked to believe that excessively Jewish midget, Dusty Hoffman, is the son of Scottish American criminal immigrant Sean Connery and an unseen Italian woman. Matthew Broderick is the grandson, the offspring of "Scottish/Sicilian" Hoffman and his Jewish wife. Connery and Hoffman spend most of the shambolically plotted movie looking like they're wondering what they're doing there, while Broderick spends every scene he's in with them looking like a starstruck fan boy. What he does can't even be called acting, he just grins like a mong while looking at them.

It is so bad it has to be seen to be believed.
Oh my god he fuckin stinks

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Gotta be honest brotherman, she really worked for me as the slutty witch in Hocus Pocus. Ruined a lot of socks in middle school every October thinking about her.
I was going to post photos of her in the present year to argue against your point but I feel physically ill just looking at her nose. I’m also impressed you can rub one out to anything with Bette midler in it.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Gotta be honest brotherman, she really worked for me as the slutty witch in Hocus Pocus. Ruined a lot of socks in middle school every October thinking about her.
She was pretty hawt in Ed Wood too. I had to remind myself that she was the Sex and the City hag because so looked so different.