• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hateable faggot

Forum Clout
I've only seen him once, in Cable Guy, but he's often on my mind as an unlikeable fag. Oh and big surprise, turns out he's Jewish.

1673563659387.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Ferris Bueller ruled. Biloxi Blues was okay. I can't think of anything else I liked him in. I feel like once he got all pudgy his charm stopped working and he just comes off like a fag.

Edit: I was five when The Lion King came out, so that was a pretty big deal. Didn't have to see his fat face though. The fact that they had him play Inspector Gadget is completely buttfucked too.

Last edited:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Ferris Bueller ruled. Biloxi Blues was okay. I can't think of anything else I liked him in. I feel like once he got all pudgy his charm stopped working and he just comes off like a fag.

Edit: I was five when The Lion King came out, so that was a pretty big deal. Didn't have to see his fat face though. The fact that they had him play Inspector Gadget is completely buttfucked too.
The Freshman was pretty good

G

I dare anyone who hasn't seen it to go and watch Family Business (1989.)

Maybe the worst film ever made, considering it stars Sean Connery and Dustin Hoffman and is directed by Sidney Lumet.

The audience is asked to believe that excessively Jewish midget, Dusty Hoffman, is the son of Scottish American criminal immigrant Sean Connery and an unseen Italian woman. Matthew Broderick is the grandson, the offspring of "Scottish/Sicilian" Hoffman and his Jewish wife. Connery and Hoffman spend most of the shambolically plotted movie looking like they're wondering what they're doing there, while Broderick spends every scene he's in with them looking like a starstruck fan boy. What he does can't even be called acting, he just grins like a mong while looking at them.

It is so bad it has to be seen to be believed.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout

He was the worst part about Glory