• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has Rick praised Palestine yet???

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
The pro Palestine people are the worst at PR. In Europe, they're now burning down private property and sending policemen to the hospital during their protests. Way to show that even when you have a valid concern, you can only express it in mindless destruction and violence.
You know that if you do it non violently in most cities they just arrest you

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
If you ever defend the police youre ngmi. I have never met a single policeman in my life who didnt just spend all day trying to fuck with people who are powerless and aren't going to punch them in the face for being a faggot.

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout
If you ever defend the police youre ngmi. I have never met a single policeman in my life who didnt just spend all day trying to fuck with people who are powerless and aren't going to punch them in the face for being a faggot.
I don't like the police. But I'd appreciate them if there were fires outside my window and people shouting Allahu Akbar!