• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has pig actually trained in any martial arts?

Has pig actually trained in any martial arts?

• No. he's a great big fat liar

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • He did karate as a kid and got up to yellow belt and his fists are now registered weapons

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • He did a six week self defense course at a mall, at the end of which he was given a rape whistle

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • He has trained extensively in jiu jitsu and krav maga

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • He's fat

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
The results are in. You can't argue with scientific findings, folks...

c106cd03f3604a05e473e8f5e4e0ff7b.PNG

Forum Clout
If i knew there was a public video of me with 1% of this cringe, I would kill myself. I am not exaggerating. This video is in the Self-Own Hall of Fame
It really has everything. His stupid backwards Brewers hat, awful sunglasses that don't fit his fat alcoholic face and head, a shirt that is way too small for his disgusting gut, shorts that are undoubtedly soaked in his ass sweat, retard tourist necklace that every native would laugh at and his satisfied smug glance back at the camera like 'did you get that?'. What a fat fucking dork.