• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has Paul Weimer ever had sex?

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
dzRJqy7.png

Forum Clout
This place isn't for you, Halbert. It's not all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees if you let it.
Quoting a superior actor now, Abe? I have to go to uncomfortable places for Justice. I hope the rest of the lovely gentleman and ladies here don't see you as a representation of show business, or Judaism

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Quoting a superior actor now, Abe? I have to go to uncomfortable places for Justice. I hope the rest of the lovely gentleman and ladies here don't see you as a representation of show business, or Judaism
You just made my shitlist, Linden. When you die I'm going to make a bitch of you on the handball court all over again.

Forum Clout
You just made my shitlist, Linden. When you die I'm going to make a bitch of you on the handball court all over again.
Abe your coarse behavior is unbecoming, I do my best to avoid profanity but you are testing my patience bucko. Don't judge him too harshly folks, he's had a rough few years and dying didn't cure his alcoholism. You need help Abe.

G

Your self hating Judaism is ugly, Martin. This exactly the kind of thing I tried to combat as spokesman for the JNF
Lipshitz, nobody believes your lurid insinuations.

I made Cary Grant apologize for his tainted blood every day on the set of North By Northwest. I told the crop duster pilot to go about 12 feet lower to give him a Serbian haircut just like it was 1941 again.