• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has Paul ever had sex?

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Last time he was in bed with a woman was 20 years ago
Screenshot-20240706-075342-Chrome.jpg

What woman wouldn't want a guy with junk so small he can sit like this?
Screenshot-20240706-075317-Chrome.jpg
2004? This hambeast looks like she's from 20 years before that. What midwestern state did he dig that out of?

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
With a consenting adult woman, I mean. We know about the kids, but can you imagine him ever plowing away on a broad? He gives off serious virgin-loser vibes. I don’t think one would ever behave the way he does after getting a taste of some puss.
I think Paul has had animal encounters at various times of his life. Not penetrative, Just rubbing the tip on a puppy tongue.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Yeah that's totally something that happened. Definitely not straight out of a shitty women's romance novel.
He actually did reference it in his buttstuffing erotica. He just set it in Boston instead:

Madeline and I had finally made plans to meet, at Boston's Natural History museum. When people who have talked only via the Internet meet in real time, it is a scary and often confusing event, even relatively innocuous meetings. We both lived in suburbs of the city, I to the north in Revere, Madeline hailed from Braintree. Since I was a museum-head, I suggested the Natural History museum as a place to greet and meet

Reminder:
I didn't hear the sound of the latex glove snap on her hand, but I did suddenly feel a rubber clad finger running up the crack of my bottom. Almost involuntarily, I pushed my butt back against it. Madeline seemed to enjoy my response as she pressed her finger harder into the crack, right up against the opening.
I moaned, pushing harder, almost dancing on the latex wrapped finger. Madeline stopped and withdrew it, only to bring it back a few moments later. I felt something cool and moist on the finger... I supposed it was some sort of lubricant.