• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has Patrick S. Tomlinson ever eaten a salad?

Pig eat salad?

• No

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • Yes, the fat man has eaten a green lettuce once in his life, possibly by accident.

Votes: 21 41.2%

• Total voters

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Probably, actually. "Salad" is a fat person's word.

A fit person with a normal healthy diet will have food with lots of vegetables and they'll just call it a meal.
Fawk, ain't that the truth. I mean, there are healthy, light salads in existence but fat fucks avoid them like the plague. Why settle for olives and feta when you could have fried croutons and potatoes swimming in sugary oil?

I like a nice Caesar salad myself but I'm under no illusion that it's especially healthy. I might as well be eating a chicken sub.

I had a friend who would order a large of these with extra hot peppers and extra dressing because "I need to start eating healthier". I haven't talked to him in probably 10 years but come to think of it, he was a lot like Rick. A fat, broke loser who frequented the same bar nearly every day.
A lot of people have a wildly inaccurate understanding of nutrition. They think food falls into two monolithic "healthy" and "unhealthy" categories and as long as you pick from column B, you can literally eat as much as you want. Which isn't how anything works, childs.

That's why counting calories is important, at least at the start of a diet, because you'll at least get a basic understanding of how much you're actually putting into your body, and what eating habits of yours stink. I've known quite a few people who drank soda like water and then tried to switch to milk, only to get mad when it turns out they're not shedding the pounds like they expected to. Well, stupid, you're still drinking an extra meal's worth of calories each day. They're better calories than what you were guzzling before but they're still gonna make you fat if you're just replacing instead of improving.

G

Where I used to live in NEPA, you could order Antipasto in most of the Mom & Pop Italian restaurants. It wasn't like a traditional antipasto with meats, cheeses, olives, etc. This was basically an Italian sub without the bun. The only real vegetables in it was some iceberg lettuce and tomatoes. Then there was ham (gabbagool), salami, pepperoni, cheese, onions, spices and vinegar and oil. It was good, but I wouldn't call it healthy. I had a friend who would order a large of these with extra hot peppers and extra dressing because "I need to start eating healthier". I haven't talked to him in probably 10 years but come to think of it, he was a lot like Rick. A fat, broke loser who frequented the same bar nearly every day.
Most Italian places in NJ now will use regular black forest ham , not the gabagool unless you ask for it in an "antipahz" as it was always called by where I'm from. Probably because it's cheaper but also a bit less chewy. On your sandwich you want the pro-shoot (prosciutto di parma) and the gabagool, genoa salami and fresh mutz. You need it awash in oil and red wine vinegar with mayo, roasted peppers, lettuce, tomatoes, and onions, a little oregano and on bakery baked Italian. There's a place in Jersey City, Andrea's on Central Avenue, where you get the "chef" salad which is pretty close to a traditional antipasto. They use black forest ham, genoa, provolone and you ask them to add mutz, It's a sub in a tub but fucking delicious lol. At least when i last went there. Here's a review [URL]https://www.yelp.ca/biz/andrea-salumeria-jersey-city?hrid=FkEJa7FvS6w8dLuve7cdDQ&rh_type=phrase&rh_ident=soprano[/URL]

TL/DR leave whatever flyover shithole you're in go to Jersey City/Hoboken get a chef salad in Andrea's and a roast beef in Fiore's in Hoboken. Then never asked me why I left there and I'm living in food hell when I grew up on that.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.insider.com/hoboken-fiores-roast-beef-and-mutz-sandwich-2019-8[/URL]

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Most Italian places in NJ now will use regular black forest ham , not the gabagool unless you ask for it in an "antipahz" as it was always called by where I'm from. Probably because it's cheaper but also a bit less chewy. On your sandwich you want the pro-shoot (prosciutto di parma) and the gabagool, genoa salami and fresh mutz. You need it awash in oil and red wine vinegar with mayo, roasted peppers, lettuce, tomatoes, and onions, a little oregano and on bakery baked Italian. There's a place in Jersey City, Andrea's on Central Avenue, where you get the "chef" salad which is pretty close to a traditional antipasto. They use black forest ham, genoa, provolone and you ask them to add mutz, It's a sub in a tub but fucking delicious lol. At least when i last went there. Here's a review https://www.yelp.ca/biz/andrea-salu...6w8dLuve7cdDQ&rh_type=phrase&rh_ident=soprano

TL/DR leave whatever flyover shithole you're in go to Jersey City/Hoboken get a chef salad in Andrea's and a roast beef in Fiore's in Hoboken. Then never asked me why I left there and I'm living in food hell when I grew up on that.

1649062667582.png

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Most Italian places in NJ now will use regular black forest ham , not the gabagool unless you ask for it in an "antipahz" as it was always called by where I'm from. Probably because it's cheaper but also a bit less chewy. On your sandwich you want the pro-shoot (prosciutto di parma) and the gabagool, genoa salami and fresh mutz. You need it awash in oil and red wine vinegar with mayo, roasted peppers, lettuce, tomatoes, and onions, a little oregano and on bakery baked Italian. There's a place in Jersey City, Andrea's on Central Avenue, where you get the "chef" salad which is pretty close to a traditional antipasto. They use black forest ham, genoa, provolone and you ask them to add mutz, It's a sub in a tub but fucking delicious lol. At least when i last went there. Here's a review https://www.yelp.ca/biz/andrea-salu...6w8dLuve7cdDQ&rh_type=phrase&rh_ident=soprano

Mortadella is underrated as a filler meat.

G

Most Italian places in NJ now will use regular black forest ham , not the gabagool unless you ask for it in an "antipahz" as it was always called by where I'm from. Probably because it's cheaper but also a bit less chewy. On your sandwich you want the pro-shoot (prosciutto di parma) and the gabagool, genoa salami and fresh mutz. You need it awash in oil and red wine vinegar with mayo, roasted peppers, lettuce, tomatoes, and onions, a little oregano and on bakery baked Italian. There's a place in Jersey City, Andrea's on Central Avenue, where you get the "chef" salad which is pretty close to a traditional antipasto. They use black forest ham, genoa, provolone and you ask them to add mutz, It's a sub in a tub but fucking delicious lol. At least when i last went there. Here's a review [URL]https://www.yelp.ca/biz/andrea-salumeria-jersey-city?hrid=FkEJa7FvS6w8dLuve7cdDQ&rh_type=phrase&rh_ident=soprano[/URL]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.insider.com/hoboken-fiores-roast-beef-and-mutz-sandwich-2019-8[/URL]

Yeah we had a lot of the same vernacular. Prosciutto becomes pro-shoot, ricotta becomes ra-goot, etc. Also agree on the bread, half the reason hoagies don't taste the same in the South is because I can't get good Italian bread/rolls where I am. Some of the bigger cities have an Italian store but not the hick town where I am.

Anyway, the point of all of this is that these "salads" aren't really healthy and Rick still probably would pass them up for some meatloaf or tacos because he's very unhealthy and very, very fat.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
He eats the side 'salad' he gets with his fastfood slop at Hooligans, which consists of a few pieces of wilted lettuce and ranch dressing.

He then convinces himself that he's eating healthily.
Tacos are a nutritious part of any healthy man's post-workout routine. I'm sorry you're so stupid.