• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has Patrick ever laughed?

G

Ol' Literal Patrick doesn't have the intelligence to 'get' humor and it makes him big angry that rascals constantly dunk on him.

Patrick is so dim he believes he is all the heroic things he claims, and that no one could possibly be smarter than Mama Raven's Ernest Hemingway/Steven Hawking/Bruce Lee/Jim Norton hybrid oinklet.
His cape shit fantasies prevent him from having a chuckle at his expense. "Baby. Chowild. I am brooding."

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
You can tell from his old tweets that he enjoys juvenile, "frat boy" humor. OH YEAH YOUR MOM SAID THAT WHEN I WAS FUCKING HER LAST NIGHT! But then wokeness happened, jokes became problematic, and comedy was redefined by Orange Man Bad jokes and completely serious lectures from Hannah Gadsby about how she was roiped. In this movement, comedy is crass, for the uneducated. The enlightened get cache by saying things like "the problem isn't that Louis CK exposed himself, the problem is he isn't funny and never has been". The bird poetry guy gets internet famous simply by shaming others for their wrong jokes.

You occasionally see the mask slip. He thought that "surprise anal sex is a missile missing the Stargate" punchline was a hoot, but twitter correcTed him to how problematic that joke was, so he abandoned it like his daughter. No no no, I was saying it because it offended me too! I didn't find it funny, I'm one of the good ones! I only laugh at approved John Oliver videos where he's snarky to Republicans in a British accent!

Which is funny when it comes to subjective taste. If twitter told him he can't listen to the Foo Fighters, or watch a Star Wars movie, or eat chicken ever again, he wouldn't. Or at least he'd shamefully do it in secret while virtue signaling that he's always hated chicken and only Nazis eat it.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
You can tell from his old tweets that he enjoys juvenile, "frat boy" humor. OH YEAH YOUR MOM SAID THAT WHEN I WAS FUCKING HER LAST NIGHT! But then wokeness happened, jokes became problematic, and comedy was redefined by Orange Man Bad jokes and completely serious lectures from Hannah Gadsby about how she was roiped. In this movement, comedy is crass, for the uneducated. The enlightened get cache by saying things like "the problem isn't that Louis CK exposed himself, the problem is he isn't funny and never has been". The bird poetry guy gets internet famous simply by shaming others for their wrong jokes.

You occasionally see the mask slip. He thought that "surprise anal sex is a missile missing the Stargate" punchline was a hoot, but twitter correcTed him to how problematic that joke was, so he abandoned it like his daughter. No no no, I was saying it because it offended me too! I didn't find it funny, I'm one of the good ones! I only laugh at approved John Oliver videos where he's snarky to Republicans in a British accent!

Which is funny when it comes to subjective taste. If twitter told him he can't listen to the Foo Fighters, or watch a Star Wars movie, or eat chicken ever again, he wouldn't. Or at least he'd shamefully do it in secret while virtue signaling that he's always hated chicken and only Nazis eat it.
Wrong, child. Twitter atalkers are always calling me faT. Hasn'T changed my eating habits at all, sweetie baby child

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
It’s great how deeply uncomfortable in his own (stretchy, fat) skin he is. No identity, no concept of a true self, just pandering unoriginal thoughts and the grimace of a man who’s worried people can smell the child-meat on his breath.
The thing he does with this lips in that podcast is almost as bad as Norton on the console

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
He says he doesent know how he got on our radar. Well Piggy you said something stupid about a show favorite for us then LARPed as a stand up yourself. Then we saw the video of your act. You criticizing Norm McDonald’s comedy is like Uncle Rico criticizing Peyton Mannings passing game. You were overmatched and out of your league from moment one. Yet you never admitted defeat. That’s why we still fuck with you, because you’re a retarded fat idiot who can’t go without the last word.