• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has Patrick ever laughed?

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
I remember him putting on some fake alpha snigger in this podcast when his lesbian male friend turned up.

Yes, child. I will smile along with your funny story, but I refuse to lose my frame by letting out a laugh and conceding that you're better at comedy than me. I'm a cunt.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I remember him putting on some fake alpha snigger in this podcast when his lesbian male friend turned up.

Yes, child. I will smile along with your funny story, but I refuse to lose my frame by letting out a laugh and conceding that you're better at comedy than me. I'm a cunt.

At 3:09 he fake laughs and then immediately changes back to a neutral expression. Fucking robotic psycho.

Made me think of this..

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Ol' Literal Patrick doesn't have the intelligence to 'get' humor and it makes him big angry that rascals constantly dunk on him.

Patrick is so dim he believes he is all the heroic things he claims, and that no one could possibly be smarter than Mama Raven's Ernest Hemingway/Steven Hawking/Bruce Lee/Jim Norton hybrid oinklet.