• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has Pat oinked about how great the Lord of the Niggers trailer is?

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Pat's tattoo is one of the most underappreciated parts of how embarrassing he is.

1. It's a shitty 1990's esque tribal tattoo that highlights how white trash he is all well as his zero definition arms.
2. I'm a Tolkien fag so here's a story. Tolkien's fans used to send him things they made inspired by his work. One guy made him an ornate chalice with the Ring's inscription around the edge. Tolkien took his work way too seriously and he wrote the guy a letter essentially criticizing him for celebrating evil and told him thanks but no thanks. He never drank from it and used it occasionally as an ash tray. In short if he was alive today and saw that skinny fat arm he would fucking loathe Pat.
One of my favorite Thanksgiving desserts is hairy man ass, and this post is way too gay for me.

G

One of my favorite Thanksgiving desserts is hairy man ass, and this post is way too gay for me.
R I B S
Screen-Shot-2018-06-12-at-12.13.34.png

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
It's truly one of the worst trailers I've ever seen. How do you have the money that Amazon does and produce something that looks way worse than a 20 year old movie trilogy.
Probably because they know nobody is going to watch this, so why bother?