Has Fat seen this yet?

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9786553/Richard-Branson-slams-woke-backlash-against-extraordinary-Virgin-Galactic-spaceflight.html[/URL]

Listen to the guy who could buy your shitbox house and your tosspot wife with the interest he makes in 10 minutes, Fat Ball. You're not educated on the subject. Maybe if you were your "Sci-fi novels" would be better and sell more. You're fat.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
I'm reminded of this ludicrous claim.

216254549_5909010232506116_6347419181599027351_n.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
"Name one billionaire who is 100% self-made and did it just by themselves."

By Pat's logic, a billionaire who employs many people owes them some credit - in addition to a salary - for a billion-dollar concept.

I give Richard Branson 100% credit for his successes and his failures. The people who helped him or work for him don't have the same stakes in his company like he does.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Richard Branson made his money by giving talented artists a chance that nobody else was giving them.

Mike Oldfield was a reclusive teenager with an alcoholic mother so he shut himself in his room and he composed Tubular Bells. Other labels told him to put lyrics on it or it wouldn't sell. Richard Branson told him he was a genius, and gave him his own recording studio in the country, and the rest is history.

stinks

Richard Branson made his money by giving talented artists a chance that nobody else was giving them.

Mike Oldfield was a reclusive teenager with an alcoholic mother so he shut himself in his room and he composed Tubular Bells. Other labels told him to put lyrics on it or it wouldn't sell. Richard Branson told him he was a genius, and gave him his own recording studio in the country, and the rest is history.
Wait so that song just wasn’t composed specifically for the exorcist

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Pig is such a classic hater. A penniless failure who has achieved nothing, refuses to work hard and conveniently finds everyone who is objectively successful to be an evil monster who should be jailed or executed.

I had an aunt like this who, when I first achieved success, couldn’t wait to tell me and some of my cousins how lucky I was. No shit, stupid but let’s see you do it too.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Pig is such a classic hater. A penniless failure who has achieved nothing, refuses to work hard and conveniently finds everyone who is objectively successful to be an evil monster who should be jailed or executed.

I had an aunt like this who, when I first achieved success, couldn’t wait to tell me and some of my cousins how lucky I was. No shit, stupid but let’s see you do it too.
Pol Potbelly

stinks

Check out this part of a documentary about Branson's involvement with the release (scroll to 14:16 if it doesn't automatically start there):

thats really random that not only was it a big hit but technically got me a job because i worked at virgin megastore in my 20s. im sure no one who knew the album saw it as a horror score and were probably weirded out hearing it in the movie right

G

You ever notice how the really successful admit they had benefactors, while the flash in the pans often make songs of self-affirmation on how they did it themselves? Like the Obamaism of "you didn't build it" the roads, schools, infrastructure we all collectively paid for, or at least 53% of us did, helped you. That really should be framed as, with what we all have here, I became a success because of it and it made it easier, meanwhile you're a welfare stooge with all of that to aid you, it makes you a far bigger failure than me a big success and isn't that worse for you to know? Nobody ever posits these things correctly with the left.