• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has anyone here done anal and actually liked it? (While sober)

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Some girls cum like the devil when they have a dick in their ass. I should know. I dated one for about six months.

It was fun in the beginning. Something a little different. More often than not. Near the end, the sex was always anal. She loved it. I was done with it. Many times while I was sober. Nice story: I would have to hear her using the loo to fart out my cum. And yes there were incidents.

G

Some girls cum like the devil when they have a dick in their ass. I should know. I dated one for about six months.

It was fun in the beginning. Something a little different. More often than not. Near the end, the sex was always anal. She loved it. I was done with it. Many times while I was sober. Nice story: I would have to hear her using the loo to fart out my cum. And yes there were incidents.
Just my 0.02 but IMO there's something about the ass fucking the ones who definitely do NOT want a dick in the ass but like you enough to let you do it. The domination aspect of it, the fact that they don't like it. Same thing with blowing a load on the face. If the girl is into it, it's cool and all but it just hits different if you know they don't like it but will let you do it because they're into you.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Only had anal once, it was some fat slampig off of Tinder back in da day and it was great. I could never fuck a woman I loved in the ass or even bring it up to her

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Just my 0.02 but IMO there's something about the ass fucking the ones who definitely do NOT want a dick in the ass but like you enough to let you do it. The domination aspect of it, the fact that they don't like it. Same thing with blowing a load on the face. If the girl is into it, it's cool and all but it just hits different if you know they don't like it but will let you do it because they're into you.

This exactly. Just knowing she's struggling, every little stupid noise is her attempt at not losing her mind. From the other room, it probably sounds like assisted suicide. Women are hilarious.

G

That's... Kind of hot. Side note, I've never actually met a "chick" who was against busting a load on her face. There's be girls who wouldn't fuck me but let me jerk off on their tits or face.