• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has anyone here done anal and actually liked it? (While sober)

G

Wow, I just realized how disgusting the gays really are.

A109E518-BB19-4225-8B03-9FAA37988E21.jpeg

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
For the longest time I’d reject any time a girl would ask. I finally caved and thought it was great. Tightness was out of this world and she took it like a champ. Did it a couple more times and then she shit all over my dick and bed. Not worth the risk if they’re too stupid to not shit beforehand. Sometimes women are just as stupid as the common nigger.

G

For the longest time I’d reject any time a girl would ask. I finally caved and thought it was great. Tightness was out of this world and she took it like a champ. Did it a couple more times and then she shit all over my dick and bed. Not worth the risk if they’re too stupid to not shit beforehand. Sometimes women are just as stupid as the common nigger.
Did you cum in her ass?

I just can't do it, it seems so gross.