• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has anyone ever seen one of fat fucks books in a store?

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
One of the great untold Fatrick mysteries is what ever happened between Shane Moore (@TheDorkyShane) and Rick. The Abyss Walker Series is Shane's and he allowed Rick to write two books for that series.

View attachment 188074
Shane has deleted all tweets mentioning Patrick (except the one below) so there was some kind fall out.

View attachment 188075

Rick also seemingly stole his "stealthygeek" persona from Shane who's a Rogan phenotype manlet who was a cop for 12 years, posts gym selfies and has more books published than Patrick. Could be a good NPS guest.

View attachment 188077
View attachment 188078
Shane probably got fed up with fattys obnoxious political takes. Could he possibly even be the brotosaurus in the gym?

G

One of the great untold Fatrick mysteries is what ever happened between Shane Moore (@TheDorkyShane) and Rick. The Abyss Walker Series is Shane's and he allowed Rick to write two books for that series.

View attachment 188074
Shane has deleted all tweets mentioning Patrick (except the one below) so there was some kind fall out.

View attachment 188075

Rick also seemingly stole his "stealthygeek" persona from Shane who's a Rogan phenotype manlet who was a cop for 12 years, posts gym selfies and has more books published than Patrick. Could be a good NPS guest.

View attachment 188077
View attachment 188078
Really puts Pat's tweets about how "only retards become cops" etc into a new light. I need to know more from this guy.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Half price books

4ffe78eb588829390a95336ed9d85a4c.jpeg

IMG_5887.jpeg

Someone bent all the pages when I put it back on the shelf 🤭

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
I checked a pretty popular Barnes & Nobles once and couldn't find any. Shit is so bad it can't even be clumped with all the other garbage Sci-Fi.

Forum Clout
I checked a pretty popular Barnes & Nobles once and couldn't find any. Shit is so bad it can't even be clumped with all the other garbage Sci-Fi.
B&N has an absolutely huge sci-fi section full of complete dogshit books and I've never seen the Pigman's books at any. Says a lot.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
One of my favorite bookstores to hit during tour breaks is Antykwariat Bukinista here in Poznan, wonderful place and loaded with all kinds of books. Some of the worst kind of books from America, even (who the fuck wants to read "Hollywood Wives"?)

I have spent hours in this place to just find something for my long breaks, and I have never, ever seen Fats book. Not in the science fiction section, not even in a gutter outside.

I Don't think they'd even want to use it in the loo to wipe their ass with.

G

View attachment 188091

Shoulda put that in his Pro Se
So he beat his fucking ploughshare into a sword? This fucking pig makes me want to vomit. BTW these are in the childrens book section on Amazon.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.amazon.com/Wererats-Tale-III-Collar-Perdition-ebook/dp/B00BTJYY94/ref=sr_1_1?dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.1tgUhVEW2czgzTgm11Owwja-MCTKOCh4PULn9tU9kIc.3MLqJz9Epyw3Go7JuNjKPMuAuY9cCqNfV6dxKZ0WhVQ&dib_tag=se&qid=1710596369&refinements=p_27%3APatrick+S+Tomlinson&s=books&sr=1-1&asin=B00BTJYY94&revisionId=44c9ccca&format=2&depth=1[/URL]

Main character is a chick named Kellacun, lol!