• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has anyone else completely lost belief in literally everything?

sorchEDearth

Forum Clout
I was watching the local news on TV last night, and it had a reporter standing outside commenting on a car wreck. And the only thought in my mind was, "I bet that reporter isn't even there and it's a green screen". Watching the news made me feel so schizo.

Every time I've been in the news, the reporter has gotten major details wrong. Every time I read a news article about stuff I know about, the reporter has gotten it wrong. Look at the Seth Simons article, or the bitch who was going to write about this place for Vice.

People ask why I got the vax when there's so many reports of it killing people, giving them blood clots, etc. To be honest, I don't even believe those reports. I don't believe the reports that the vax is helpful, either. I don't believe fucking anything -- I just got the vax because I wanted to travel and due to pressure from my family.

The six million, storming the capitol, fucking everything is a lie. Norm MacDonald once talked about how he doesn't "believe in science" because he doesn't know how DNA works, so why would he base that on condemning someone if he was in a jury. Larry King (jew) was like "What?!?!" but he made a great point. Science tells us you can cut off your cock and you're officially a woman.

Everything is fucking bullshit. News, history... all bullshit. Everything. You tell me something and give it a "source:, I still won't believe it. Everyone's a fucking jew or retard. Fuck you.
Globe earth was first hypothesized by a Freemason. The angle subtended between the Earth's axis of rotation and its plane of orbit around the Sun is 66.6 degrees. It also orbits at Orbiting at 66,600 mph on this 66.6 degree tilt.
Einstein "proved" old Kabbalistic cosmological theories with Special and General Relativity.
The notion of the Big Bang is borrowed from Kabbalah.
Bruno first hypothesized the notion of an infinite Universe (he also posited most everything is imaginary). Burned at the stake in 1600.
9/11 was a postmodernist piece of art where every detail (even the author) is left up to interpretation.
Every third Hollywood film is a Gnostic allegory blatantly telling you that everything you see in the world is an illusion.
The Torah/Bible (and other select myths) are repeated over and over and over and over again in life.
Nash broke his mind on the fiction of Phillip K Dick and Kabbalah.
The Bilderberg Group's main topic for discussion in their 2017 meeting was "Life in a post-truth world"
Donald Trump is a psyop
Joe Biden's likeness was used as predictive programming for the "death of America" as Captain America hands off his shield to the Black guy (get it?) in Capeshit: Endgame

“Today we live in a society in which spurious realities are manufactured by the media, by governments, by big corporations, by religious groups, political groups... So I ask, in my writing, What is real? Because unceasingly we are bombarded with pseudo-realities manufactured by very sophisticated people using very sophisticated electronic mechanisms. I do not distrust their motives; I distrust their power. They have a lot of it. And it is an astonishing power: that of creating whole universes, universes of the mind. I ought to know. I do the same thing.” - P.K. Dick​

My only astonishment is why it has taken you and everyone else so long to get to this point. We've been immersed in post-post-modernity for two decades now.

Last edited:

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
“Both sides” have their fawking problems believe me. :brothaman_sm: A jewish guy told me to say that. You know what dude it’s like the rightwing can be extreme at times like the Westboro Baptist Church and their “God hates fags” shit which is despicable, but the censorship coming from the left has been just abysmal and motherfucking comics generally. It’s a tough one, goy. :image_9248:

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
At least you don’t believe in something so much (like thinking a person laughing at you is a crime) that you’re in the hole for $25,000.

At least you don’t place your entire identity in a younger sibling / time peeling potatoes in the army :image_9247_lg:

Everything sucks and I find myself thinking the same with this shit (no real information, etc). Then I just think about what I know is real: Fat Patrick S. Tomlinson and stupid cow Joseph Cumia. It does make me smile a little.

Karl_Childers_Blade

I ain't got nothing but them books
Forum Clout
I'm already schizophrenic, so it wouldn't surprise me in the least. They'll dose the tap water and bottled water with thorazine or geodon. And then nobody will care about the hellscape we will live in. Maaaaaaaaaan:brothaman_sm:

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
I remember for years they been saying if you see someone fainted on the street the first thing to do was to give them space for more air, now all of a sudden the first thing to do is to mask em up, triple it if you got spares, how is any of these shit is even real?

I am retarded but whenever they talk tech stuff on the news they always got it wrong in the details, I mean just look at the matrix super hacker from vice the other day lol fucking retards