• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has anyone else completely lost belief in literally everything?

G

I was watching the local news on TV last night, and it had a reporter standing outside commenting on a car wreck. And the only thought in my mind was, "I bet that reporter isn't even there and it's a green screen". Watching the news made me feel so schizo.

Every time I've been in the news, the reporter has gotten major details wrong. Every time I read a news article about stuff I know about, the reporter has gotten it wrong. Look at the Seth Simons article, or the bitch who was going to write about this place for Vice.

People ask why I got the vax when there's so many reports of it killing people, giving them blood clots, etc. To be honest, I don't even believe those reports. I don't believe the reports that the vax is helpful, either. I don't believe fucking anything -- I just got the vax because I wanted to travel and due to pressure from my family.

The six million, storming the capitol, fucking everything is a lie. Norm MacDonald once talked about how he doesn't "believe in science" because he doesn't know how DNA works, so why would he base that on condemning someone if he was in a jury. Larry King (jew) was like "What?!?!" but he made a great point. Science tells us you can cut off your cock and you're officially a woman.

Everything is fucking bullshit. News, history... all bullshit. Everything. You tell me something and give it a "source:, I still won't believe it. Everyone's a fucking jew or retard. Fuck you.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
The 200 IQ nigger Chris Langan says there's going to be a mass awakening to the corruption of the world. This hoax is what's going to do it.

I don't even trust the FDA, but when their committee votes 18-3 to NOT approve boosters for the masses and the governments and big pharma push it through anyway, what are people supposed to think?

Forum Clout
I hate how everyone is expected to pick a side and fully support everything that side believes in. I mean, I've always despised Trump and IMO his Trumpies are sub-imbecilic marks and rubes, but if you say that the assumption automatically becomes that you're a woke libtard faggot who blindly supports every idiotic woke libtard cause. I'm not with either "side", to me a bunch of drooling retards attacking the Capitol aren't any different than a bunch of hysterical SJWs pulling down some old statue. I don't want anything to do with any of them.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
Untitled.png

G

You know those YouTube comments where people say, "I lost my wife three years ago. This song always reminds me of her. I miss you so much..."? I always assumed those were real and took a lot of pleasure in making fun of them for losing their loved one. That is until I read a, "I lost my girlfriend to coronavirus" comment.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Forum Clout
I don't know how you could pay attention in high school and not reach this conclusion. In fact, I think high-schoolers are well known for reaching it. Just knowing that billions of people profess belief in incompatible religions should be enough, or even what they teach you about the Cold War. Fuck, why would you have confidence in science knowing Einstein upended Newton? Isn't one of tenets of teaching the Holocaust is that most people can be brainwashed to do anything maaaaaan?

analeggsalad

Forum Clout
Fuck, why would you have confidence in science knowing Einstein upended Newton?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
The six million, storming the capitol, fucking everything is a lie.
Jews were created by Satan. So of course they lie about everything. Jews literally will lie about even the most obvious truths like basic math (common core), biology (57 genders, mutilate your genitals), physics (9/11, holohoax), history, media, and so on. Jews lie about being Jews by changing their names to Aryan names like John Kerry (Cohen) or Jon Stewart (Leibowitz). And then lie about being God's chosen people when they descend from the devil and killed Christ (who called them the children of satan repeatedly John 8:44, Rev 2:9, Rev 3:9).

Jews will also defend Jews on literally any crime because they are Jewish. Drug trafficking? Rape? Arson? War crimes? Lies? Pedophilia? They will even make entire museums and college courses to teach fake history like the holohoax. They cannot help it. It is in their biology to sin and lie.

Psalm 58:3
The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.

Best way to get away from Jewish influence is to read older books about history and about Jews. And ignore pretty much all modern media and especially social media. You know Jews did 9/11 right? How much more do you really need to know then? You understand the basic truth about Jews if you know that they are pure evil. With that you can enjoy life a lot more and remove them from as much of your life as you can.

Snake

Forum Clout
Jews were created by Satan. So of course they lie about everything. Jews literally will lie about even the most obvious truths like basic math (common core), biology (57 genders, mutilate your genitals), physics (9/11, holohoax), history, media, and so on. Jews lie about being Jews by changing their names to Aryan names like John Kerry (Cohen) or Jon Stewart (Leibowitz). And then lie about being God's chosen people when they descend from the devil and killed Christ (who called them the children of satan repeatedly John 8:44, Rev 2:9, Rev 3:9).

Jews will also defend Jews on literally any crime because they are Jewish. Drug trafficking? Rape? Arson? War crimes? Lies? Pedophilia? They will even make entire museums and college courses to teach fake history like the holohoax. They cannot help it. It is in their biology to sin and lie.

The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.

Best way to get away from Jewish influence is to read older books about history and about Jews. And ignore pretty much all modern media and especially social media. You know Jews did 9/11 right? How much more do you really need to know then? You understand the basic truth about Jews if you know that they are pure evil. With that you can enjoy life a lot more and remove them from as much of your life as you can.
REVELATION 2:9

I know thy works and tribulation and poverty (but thou art rich), and I know the blasphemy of them that say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

The vaccine undoubtedly is the mark of the Beast and I believe it's not specifically stated what it is in the Bible. Just that it's a mark that either appears on the forehead or hand. Now that's not close enough to the shot, but the fact you can't buy/sell/trade without it is what the mark was. You must reject God to do those three.

analeggsalad

Forum Clout

G

Had no idea John Kerry's really named John Kohn. Makes a lot of sense. I read his dad's Early Life.

G

Had no idea John Kerry's really named John Kohn and is a full Jew. Makes a lot of sense. I read his dad's Early Life.

"His father was raised Catholic (John's paternal grandparents were Austro-Hungarian Jewish immigrants who converted to Catholicism)"

Not how that works, child.