• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hardest you’ve been motherfucked at the airport?

G

Kind of a smallish podunk airport, TSA agent decides to fuck with me and treat me like I'm a member of ISIS. I didn't want to miss my flight so I just complied with his ridiculous demands.

He made me open my wallet to check for bombs. Not some overpacked Costanza wallet either, a normal ass wallet with cards and some cash. Yeah fuckhead that $25 Starbucks Gift Card is rigged with enough explosives to bring down a boeing.
Useless faggots. Perfect of example of what stupid, shitty people do when they get a hint of authority. Pat would actually make a great TSA agent.

Forum Clout
Useless faggots. Perfect of example of what stupid, shitty people do when they get a hint of authority. Pat would actually make a great TSA agent.
Adam Carolla has a great rant about this. About why the absolute shittiest and dumbest people have to be the ones we make constant interactions with like TSA and every clerk you have to deal with to accomplish something. They get real cunty when they get that whiff of power

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I was told I had a first class ticket and those fucking scummmmmmmbags put me in business. Don't even get me started on the hotel giving me the wrong pillow.

Anytime Jim would complain about airlines and hotels was an instant turn the radio off bit.

G

I was told I had a first class ticket and those fucking scummmmmmmbags put me in business. Don't even get me started on the hotel giving me the wrong pillow.

Anytime Jim would complain about airlines and hotels was an instant turn the radio off bit.

0B520EE4-D8C0-4437-BC3E-E5877354EB0E.png

0B520EE4-D8C0-4437-BC3E-E5877354EB0E.png

G

I hate to complain about a free vacation, but it was only my immediate family that I dont like hanging with that much.
Not worth spending the night in a Ford Edge with 5 miserable people in it.
And my work told me Id be making $40 an hour this week on a job we just got instead of $16. I wouldve stayed home to be honest witcha
Not to mention the end of the trip means being in Philly.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Just having to breathe same area and be in the same place as the mongrels that work for the TSA is being motherfucked. The absolute dregs, bottom of the barrel of society.
I've been stuck in the Denver airport because of late flights connecting from there. I missed a flight out of SF because of the TSA niggers and "the door is already shut" "well the TSA fag assured me we'd be good" "nope."

The worst though was them making me throw my salsa away that I was trying to bring back from visiting my family in Idaho. Ontario, OR has the best salsa in the whole world and these weren't even niggercunts that didn't know the difference between liquids and solids, these were white bitches at the Boise airport. I still hope those whores get ass cancer and shanked in the cunt.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Adam Carolla has a great rant about this. About why the absolute shittiest and dumbest people have to be the ones we make constant interactions with like TSA and every clerk you have to deal with to accomplish something. They get real cunty when they get that whiff of power
They’re just like those scuuuummmbbaaaaggg meter maids.
:image_9248:

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
what were you #Ruizing?
The fucker was that the airlines stopped flying at 2200 so they shut everything down til 5am. I'd buy a case of Heineken at the duty free and slam that until I could sleep. I mostly bought McBurgers but I remember there was a stand selling chocolate called Looneys or some shit, I ate half a dozen of those a day maybe. It was depressing as fuck. The only other people in the same boat as me were the Chinese who used to yell at each other all night in the yotel. I'd walk from every extremity terminal wing to terminal wing while everything was shut and the lights were off. The amount of rats and mice running around was astounding.

Doyle Hargraves

You're just a humped over retard to me.
Forum Clout
I don’t fly much so I don't have many stories, but the closest thing to a bad story is one that is only bad for people who have shame. I was flying out of Colorado a couple hours after hiking a 14er and my balls and boots fucking reeked. The gaggle of TSA niggers were all openly complaining about how bad I smelled. I of course didn't care or I would have showered or powdered myself. Plus I had eaten a pack of edibles before walking through security so I was pretty calm regardless.