• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hardest you’ve been motherfucked at the airport?

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
I was in Cancun this week, supposed to fly home to Philly yesterday and it got cancelled. So they sent us to Atlanta and said we were on our own from there.
We rented a car and are on a 12 hour overnight drive, currently in Virginia. Its pretty ass.
I’ve been making Planes Trains Automobiles references to the point everyones had just about enough of me

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I had a 45 minute layover and because of the first one leaving late due to late refueling I missed my second flight even though I sprinted. They gave me a free hotel room and a $12 meal voucher. Flight was at 3 and checkout was 11 so naturally I got wasted at the airport and thrown off the plane. They gave me a free flight the next day because I didn’t do anything stupid. Just stunk like booze and dressed bummy as fuck in first class so they checked my ticket. Missed the first two days of my new job but the job sucked anyways.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
1671801896671.png

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
I was in Cancun this week, supposed to fly home to Philly yesterday and it got cancelled. So they sent us to Atlanta and said we were on our own from there.
We rented a car and are on a 12 hour overnight drive, currently in Virginia. Its pretty ass.
I’ve been making Planes Trains Automobiles references to the point everyones had just about enough of me
Wait, what? Did they not have a flight within your schedule or just threw up their hands and said "We're done!" in Atlanta?

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
I was supposed to fly at like 8 in the morning and the airport was like a 5 hour drive away from me. The flight itself was only supposed to be like 2h or something. I get there and they get us in line to board only to tell us that there has been a slight delay, so everyone goes to sit down in the waiting area. 30 minutes later, they tell us we're boarding so we all get in line once again. Same fucking thing happens. We end up being in the airport, getting in line only to be told to wait some more every 30-60 minutes or so for about 8 hours.
After maybe 5 hours they offer us a free small bag of peanuts and a free drink at the bar. I don't take them up on it since I don't drink alcohol and don't like peanuts.
So the first time I'm able to drink something is at 9 at night, having gone like 13 hours without anything to drink or eat during the day.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
Hot.

How was Cancun?
I hate to complain about a free vacation, but it was only my immediate family that I dont like hanging with that much.
Not worth spending the night in a Ford Edge with 5 miserable people in it.
And my work told me Id be making $40 an hour this week on a job we just got instead of $16. I wouldve stayed home to be honest witcha

G

I was at the airport in Sydney Australia, the first flight only had 1 seat so I let my wife take it. I ended up there all day and didn’t get on any of the flights so I had to go back and hang out with my father in law all night at his mom’s house. We had an awkward steak dinner and watched the Irishman. It sucked.

G

Ha. Fat black TSA cunt at Sea-Tac decided to fuck with me for no reason. She kept insisting my ID didn't look like me. I had renewed it like 3 months prior. It was obviously me. There was no reason to question it. I was perfectly polite and patient. She just kept saying she wasn't sure. Finally she calls over another useless faggot who decides it's me, but he wants to go ahead and pat me down and search my bag anyway. Did it in front of everyone else while they passed through. To this day I think it was some game they were playing. I got the last laugh though, as I did not hesitate to tell them what I thought of their shirts, stupid.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
I somehow got put on standby for my round trip flight flying back from LaGuardia. I ended up getting the last seat on the plane but before that worked out they told me I should go to Newark and I will probably get a flight home from there within a few days. The way they just said that as if it was no big deal was enraging :image_9248:

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Kind of a smallish podunk airport, TSA agent decides to fuck with me and treat me like I'm a member of ISIS. I didn't want to miss my flight so I just complied with his ridiculous demands.

He made me open my wallet to check for bombs. Not some overpacked Costanza wallet either, a normal ass wallet with cards and some cash. Yeah fuckhead that $25 Starbucks Gift Card is rigged with enough explosives to bring down a boeing.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I used to travel a lot in my youth and I never really had any issues. I onced missed my flight twice, but that was on me because I couldn't keep my yap shut and was talking too much. This was pre 911 so I had a friend and my cousin at the gate and we were chatting it up.
My sister got effed by Lufthansa this year, they missed her connecting flight back from the USA and hooked her up with a hotel and she just got a check for 600 euros and an apology from the airline for fucking it all up

Last edited:

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I hate to complain about a free vacation, but it was only my immediate family that I dont like hanging with that much.
Not worth spending the night in a Ford Edge with 5 miserable people in it.
And my work told me Id be making $40 an hour this week on a job we just got instead of $16. I wouldve stayed home to be honest witcha
What kinda Hatboro bullshit is that, brothaman?