• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hard hitting interview with Anthony Cumia

G

TbPWLerh.webp
That is some scarred-up behavior.

Toddcast

Forum Clout
I love how he talks like he's a "comic". He isn't. He WAS a shock radio second banana, a living laugh track who hooted, giggled and made funny noises in the background. Now he hosts a failed, little-seen podcast, and tweets a lot. But he's not a comedian, and never was one.
It may be controversial but I think if your job is to make people laugh, you can call yourself a comedian. And that's why Opie took him on board in the first place, to make jokes and impressions. I want to be clear I think he WAS a comic, nowadays he's failed political pundit.
I just hate those pretentious stand-up faggots, who think humping stools and making dick jokes is such a difficult task.
Fuck off, there are nobodies on youtube who are funnier than you. Comedy is more than just stand-up.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
It may be controversial but I think if your job is to make people laugh, you can call yourself a comedian. And that's why Opie took him on board in the first place, to make jokes and impressions. I want to be clear I think he WAS a comic, nowadays he's failed political pundit.
I just hate those pretentious stand-up faggots, who think humping stools and making dick jokes is such a difficult task.
Fuck off, there are nobodies on youtube who are funnier than you. Comedy is more than just stand-up.
My 3 elementary school kids are funnier on accident than most of today’s stand up hacks.