• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Happy Typing Jewess ruined so much Ron & Fez

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
Intern Lily was fun as she was leaving the show, when she came back as Ron subtly grilled her for blowing members of the O&A show/staff, postal workers and then being fired from Wease's show. I also feel like Ron liked poking the bear of Lilly fucking Jimmy so Bob Eatman would take her as a client.

link?

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
w

Why was she fired from Weases's show?
I don't know if we ever got the real story. I know she was last mic on a bigger show. She also was "dating" (aka just one of many slampigs) the then-QB of the Buffalo Bills.

I always got the sense that the Wease and radio station up found out quickly that she only got the job from her knowing Opie and getting an agent after blowing Jim Norton at Coachella.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
They were also camwhoring (before it was a thing) on paltalk, showing off their tits, some even masturbated.

I cannot remember her name for the life of me, but anytime this one female intern was in the studio, I'd skip ahead. Every time. She never said anything interesting or added to a subject, but Ronnie would not only keep her in the studio far too long, he'd defend her if she was ever attacked.
Intern Molly. At that time i was more active on their sub than ours. Many users were on both subs anyway, so we'd even have hate threads of her on the o&a sub.

Janice had brain trauma, couldn't help herself but laugh awkwardly at anything. When there was a national tragedy (can't remember, probably some false flag event as they usually seem to be) Ron put her on and she again laughed the entire time. Very disrespectful.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
R (10).gif

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I could listen to Ron placate a female intern and subsequently ruin the show any day, over hearing just 2 seconds of El Jefe doing his proto woke bullshit. I've been doing a 2003 relisten and he's the biggest faggot alive with his mark normand joe list fake white guy voice and his latino stolen valor. He ruins bits and bitches like a fucking faggot about everything, literally whining like a fucking woman because of N-bombs and racist lines.

Forum Clout
I sort of like Nourice because (if I remember correctly) she didn't talk too much and when she did her ideas were so batshit and dirty she was funny to me.

I didn't mind Nourcie, because like you said she didn't talk much besides that faggoty Bachada (sp?) dancing. I hate that rich Jew cunt Molly so fucking much though. Her stupid fucking raspy voice and laughing at everything.

Last edited:

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Forum Clout
Women are the worst but I’d rather listen to a 3 hour HTG introspective than 3 seconds of “Crazed”. Fuck, that guy was unfunny.
ngl it was pretty funny when he called in during the cakehorn saga and fell asleep on the air then woke up while on hold and remembered that he wanted to call in to say he saw Robocop and it was awesome.

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
I didn't mind Nourcie, because like you said she didn't talk much besides that faggoty Bachada (sp?) dancing. I hate that rich Jew cunt Molly so fucking much though. Her stupid fucking raspy voice and laughing at everything.
I very subtly liked Molly when she interacted with Shelby and Kokomo Joe. she was a good foil for classic Shelbs.

Solo Molly? Lone dinosaur singing molly? I'm in Spain and calling into the show Molly? Molly from the Molly Bean Show?

Those versions of Molly were terrible. Total cunt energy.

G

I very subtly liked Molly when she interacted with Shelby and Kokomo Joe. she was a good foil for classic Shelbs.

Solo Molly? Lone dinosaur singing molly? I'm in Spain and calling into the show Molly? Molly from the Molly Bean Show?

Does anyone know of the R&F Shelby is the same guy as Tuesdays with Stories Shelby?

Forum Clout

I no longer listen to the show but check out the Bennington sub once in a blue moon. She called in weeks or months after Fez died and asked how Fez was?

Malignant cunt.

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
I no longer listen to the show but check out the Bennington sub once in a blue moon. She called in weeks or months after Fez died and asked how Fez was?

Malignant cunt.
Yes, I heard that clip. Bangton was pissed. More so at Pepper for not telling Molly about Fez dying but also a little bit at Molly too for being a self-absorbed waste of fallopian tubes.