• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Happy Thanksgiving πŸ¦ƒπŸ·

G

This is how he pisses his Thanksgiving away.
Screenshot_20211125-110713~2.png

G

What do you limeys do, boil it? A crispy skin and juicy meat is how I've always had turkey.
Roasted and basted. Turkey is basically a larger, less flavourful chicken though. And chicken's pretty bland to begin with. Most Brits have roast turkey on Christmas day. We usually have a whole prime rib or roast goose though. Now goose is a tasty bird.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Goose sounds tasty, always wanted to try it. It is closer to duck?. My dad always does a turkey on the grill. Gives it a Smoky flavor. One year my parents did a standing rib roast, stuffed with garlic and onion.

Last edited:

EraGodless

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I have 7 separate email threads going with him at once. I can't post them all at once. He's 100% autistic.
You're kind of autistic yourself with the 7 email accounts to troll this jackass-. No offense, though. Keep up the fight.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Fucking hilarious. He can't even bring himself to lie about that. The Annabelle situation is something he needs to be reminded of daily, he chose to not be in her life, and he knows full well that bell isn't getting unrung. Enjoy your complete lack of relationship with the only person in your life that mattered, you useless sack of shit. No one that wrote off their kid ever gets the moral high ground.

G

Goose sounds tasty, always wanted to try it. It is closer to duck?. My dad always does a turkey on the grill. Gives it a Smoky flavor. One year my parents did a standing rib roast, stuffed with garlic and onion.
It is. It's like a richer duck basically. Anyway, don't want to shit on your national holiday. It is a hilarious one though. English pilgrims nearly starve. Red man feeds him and sees him through the winter. White man repays the dirt worshippers with genocide and conquest. Thanks for the turkey and yams, stupids, we'll take it from here.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
It is. It's like a richer duck basically. Anyway, don't want to shit on your national holiday. It is a hilarious one though. English pilgrims nearly starve. Red man feeds him and sees him through the winter. White man repays the dirt worshippers with genocide and conquest. Thanks for the turkey and yams, stupids, we'll take it from here.
it's the Chad holiday. like PCJ celebrating with a feast the date he cucked Patrick

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Turkey stinks, are there any traditional alternatives? Can you get away with roasting a ham (keeps the desert people - both kinds - away) or a rib of beef?
Ham is sometimes a side. Turducken is trashy but tasty. The point of thanksgiving is you mash everything together. Mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, green beans, stuffing etc. You end up combining all of them. So the turkey ends up being a good texture compliment to everything else. Deep fried turkey eat purdy good too.

G

Ham is sometimes a side. Turducken is trashy but tasty. The point of thanksgiving is you mash everything together. Mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, green beans, stuffing etc. You end up combining all of them. So the turkey ends up being a good texture compliment to everything else. Deep fried turkey eat purdy good too.
I get it. There's just something warming and wholesome about a roast meat meal with all the trimmings. The wife did a roast chicken dinner last Sunday. I'm not a huge fan of chicken but with the chipolata sausages, the mashed taters and gravy, the spinach and roasted carrots etc, all swilled together on a plate. Shit just makes you feel good. Guess that's why they call it comfort food.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Its really leftover sandwiches that I like most.