• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Happy Strictly Atalking Anniversary!

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
The "we're coming for you" in the thumbnail always makes me laugh. It looks like they are trying to represent it as a threat from his imaginary "cybernazigangstalkers" but it's actually the pig man telling people he's filing a lolsuit with other people's money because he was called fat on the internet.

It's even funnier now when you realize that he was being fooled with fake info about innocent people by a catfish.
I think this was even before the mole stuff started. The lawsuit was probably in the works since it was filed in January, but at this point he probably still thought the FBI and Justice Department were gonna help him.

And multiples of us contacted those Strictly Stalking goofs to correct the record but they weren't interested in the non-liar side. Now they're off YouTube.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I think this was even before the mole stuff started. The lawsuit was probably in the works since it was filed in January, but at this point he probably still thought the FBI and Justice Department were gonna help him.

And multiples of us contacted those Strictly Stalking goofs to correct the record but they weren't interested in the non-liar side. Now they're off YouTube.
Yep, the catfish didnt exist yet. Pat was as close to finding a name to sue as he is today. He wasted an entire year and over $100k on this and got nothing but $24k in debt. Watching it all play out was hilarious. Seeing him get cocky and brag to all his dork friends and family while knowing what wrong evidence he was betting his entire case on. I wish we could have seen him cry on the couch that night. That night he knew the idiots won again.

G

The hosts' bored looks of disinterest say everything. I think that halfway through they realized that they made a huge mistake after they realized how unbelievable Fat Pat's story is.

The best way to end this saga would be for Fatty to tell his story on Compound Media.

Someone just posted a clip of this recently. He said something and they cut to the Xanny chick and she had a smile on her face and was trying to stifle a laugh. They low key think we're hilarious.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I'm a trained fighter who can beat them all up and they all know it. You step up to me, you get a throat punch. Ki-yah!

He's got the mentality of a child but Jake and Jaimie couldn't spend two seconds paying attention to notice they were wasting their time.

Snake

Forum Clout
Cape Queer
I’m going to teach you about loss, little infant baby chowlld.

C8D108A2-BA3E-4673-A272-3BA502F0790B.jpeg

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Live look in at Jakebot's online presence:

Screenshot_20211215-221330_Brave.jpg

🗡😱 is one of the first things (real) stalking victims see as he tries to portray himself as a sympathetic person to confide in. Vurry professional.