• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Happy Strictly Atalking Anniversary!

Snake

Forum Clout
Untitled-Artwork-14-1-1.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
This was the first time we got to really see and hear the narrative he tells other people in person. The details he leaves out and the sensationalizing of other details. I thought this would be the most footage of him on the subject. Then the Josiah interviews came around to really get an idea of what he thinks of this battle he is losing.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
This was the first time we got to really see and hear the narrative he tells other people in person. The details he leaves out and the sensationalizing of other details. I thought this would be the most footage of him on the subject. Then the Josiah interviews came around to really get an idea of what he thinks of this battle he is losing.
2 officers with their hands near their weapons is a swatting, little one. I was forced to scream at them in my bathrobe because they interrupted my wife and I watching Little Einstein, child. Quietly, stlaker. Quietly is the key.

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout
The "we're coming for you" in the thumbnail always makes me laugh. It looks like they are trying to represent it as a threat from his imaginary "cybernazigangstalkers" but it's actually the pig man telling people he's filing a lolsuit with other people's money because he was called fat on the internet.

It's even funnier now when you realize that he was being fooled with fake info about innocent people by a catfish.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
2 officers with their hands near their weapons is a swatting, little one. I was forced to scream at them in my bathrobe because they interrupted my wife and I watching Little Einstein, child. Quietly, atalker. Quietly is the key.
I love that Pat actually sent Josiah the case number from that at it turned out to be a domestic disturbance. They didnt respond to a swatting they responded to a possible violent drunk gun owner yelling at his spouse.

G

The hosts' bored looks of disinterest say everything. I think that halfway through they realized that they made a huge mistake after they realized how unbelievable Fat Pat's story is.

The best way to end this saga would be for Fatty to tell his story on Compound Media.
If they had any balls they would have pulled the plug halfway through and would never have uploaded it. Thankfully they don't and they did.

G

2 officers with their hands near their weapons is a swatting, little one. I was forced to scream at them in my bathrobe because they interrupted my wife and I watching Little Einstein, child. Quietly, atalker. Quietly is the key.

that was the weirdest part for me. if you're going to make up a lie about being SWATted you may as well make it an actual SWATting in the lie, not just disinterested cops coming by for a check-in