Happy monday from paul weimer

The Real Ray WiIson

Raymondo Munoz
Maybe if he stopped making everything about himself he would be relationship material. Or just move to a country where child marriage is legal.

Screenshot-20240603-103140-Chrome.jpg
When are you going to go undercover and get us some great Paul bits? Start a relationship with him. It would take literally one DM. "I think you're cute." 6 weeks later and you'd have all of his dark secrets and you'd be the beneficiary in his will. Also, try to act like you are 10 years old maybe.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
After visting r/WeimerRepublic a few weeks ago, various users were saying Horton had changed their contact form to stop various paul messages. It seems things might have changed since then.

View attachment 203393
View attachment 203394

A different user who likes to use the application support portal:

View attachment 203382
View attachment 203384
View attachment 203385
View attachment 203386
View attachment 203387
View attachment 203390
View attachment 203391
What percentage you think of Horton’s sales reps and engineers laugh their fawkin balls off when they get surprised with one of these?

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Weimer is such a worthless piece of shit that he has a weekly podcast and nobody even bothers to hate listen or fuck with him. His only currency is depressive attention whoring posts like this.
He keeps retweeting this nigger who is apparently part of his podcast. Durrr I need a bank employee to teach me not to spend money I don't have. This is just a portion of his debt, mind you
Screenshot-20240603-202412-Chrome.jpg

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
The silicon egg inside his ass gets switched to overload
Nobody wants to go to work today - they all hate this mo
And his mama didn't understand it she said he's just a weepy hole
But he keeps on breathin
For no good reason
What reason does he stay alive?

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
I bet they know to try and say as little as possible to him to avoid getting stuck in a Paul pity party. Even something as common and innocent as “Hey Paul, how are you?” turns into SIGHHHHH “well, just when I thought my life couldn’t get any worse…”
Can't complain and even if I did, no one would listen!

No shit.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
He keeps retweeting this nigger who is apparently part of his podcast. Durrr I need a bank employee to teach me not to spend money I don't have. This is just a portion of his debt, mind you
Screenshot-20240603-202412-Chrome.jpg
This fucking guy knows exactly what he's doing. He's called the rising tithes for god's sake. It's already infinitely more admirable and clever than any of boogas scams for that reason alone. He just has to claim to be a poet and people will occasionally send him money for unrelated things. I kind of wish I was shameless enough to try it myself.

Paul is a 50 year old man who thinks like a teenage girl. His tweets are like diary entries from a 13 year old that get rediscovered years later and laughed at for being so pathetic.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
This fucking guy knows exactly what he's doing. He's called the rising tithes for god's sake. It's already infinitely more admirable and clever than any of boogas scams for that reason alone. He just has to claim to be a poet and people will occasionally send him money for unrelated things. I kind of wish I was shameless enough to try it myself.

Paul is a 50 year old man who thinks like a teenage girl. His tweets are like diary entries from a 13 year old that get rediscovered years later and laughed at for being so pathetic.
What’s this guys story? All I’ve seen from him is begging for money and various excuses why he needs more money again and again.