• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Happy 8th Anniversary, Nana!

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Did the Vine catfish come to light before or after the Oakerson Roast bombing?
If I’m not mistaken, it happened after. The big jay roast is kind of understood as the turning point for AntH love. He bombed, refused he did, then everyone turned on him. I’ll say it a million times but, I was just a very casual observer at this point. I started going to the board every day around when the pat saga started. I point this out because at the same time, bro Joe was out of control which is why I was checking every day. Not because of pat. He just ended up being much bigger (figurative and literally).So I’m sure there’s a couple brothermen here who know the full story better than me.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
I don’t want him to die because I am enjoying his fall so much. Watching everyone abandon him, watching the money run out and watching the tire fire that is Cumpound Mediocrity.

Nana, pay your bills and shut that drawer, stupid.

Also nice Nana Cam Missy’s got trained on you.
It is great watching his “empire” dwindle, I’ll give you that. I just wish he would die for the sole reason it’s just sad and I want him to confront his mother, full piss eyed, in hell.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
That's what I thought too but not really sure. It seems there was a really short timeline between Tranth offering a bounty on the sub -> a 13 y/o catfish & Sue Lightning revelations came around
There’s a lot of “grey areas” around that time. The Big Jay Roast was, as I said the turning point. I’m pretty sure everyone started digging shit up on AntH after it, because he was being such a faggot about his bombing. One of the saddest things about this board is we don’t have a good historian to document all of this accurately. Beige did a good job in his docs but, didn’t fully convey everything that happened. To his defense, it happened very quickly, and was a lot. Keep in mind there were multiple sagas in between all of this as well. Bro Joe had already been “defeated”, Logan Lynn and Joe Matarese, are all interwoven during this time. On top of the fact not everyone was convinced Anthony was a total faggot. Lot of faaawkin history, and a lot of faawkin problems tobehonestwitya.

Edit: Need to point out the Joe Matarese shit started around 2017 (?) I think. Wasn’t entirely apart of shit but people started noticing that faggotry around the same time.

Renaus

Forum Clout
1656808298300.png

LOL. Ant is like the character of this scene:

He would 100% die in a life or death situation.

Forum Clout
That's what I thought too but not really sure. It seems there was a really short timeline between Tranth offering a bounty on the sub -> 13 y/o catfish & Sue Lightning revelations came around

Anth's predilection for kids, the catfishing, along with his racism was well known but overlooked for years, way before his firing because he was considered to be the funny one. People actually believed his version of events of taking pictures of the scaffolding lol. People hated Opie and pointed out all his flubs and "ruining the fun/Gregshells" every day. In fact, there was only one or two users who liked and or defended Operater.

There were campaigns to threaten cancelling SiriusXM if Anth wasn't rehired and there was even an in-person protest. Literally 3 retards showed up with placards, and one of them was Bobo.

Everyone assumed that Opie and the Worm would continue to do the show until their contract ended so Jim could go join Anth. Opie and Jim re-signing to a new contract was seen as a betrayal by Opie and not Jim because because Jim was still liked and needed access to celebrities.

ChildPoundMedia started with quite the buzz with Anth's ballwashers actually staying "for the price of a coffee I want to support Ant for the years of laughs". As we can see it went no where.

As @Gay Faggot. said, Anth had the sub's full support after the firing and the roast truly was the turning point for "Antshells". It was @captain_kamala (I am pretty sure) who found Sue's Venmo page that had a listing of a donation made by Anth, then all the MySpace pictures form the same hotel room and Sue playing with Anth's gun started getting posted. Anth posted on the sub to say that we were assholes, and then the guestbook shenanigans of Ro's funeral service drive him absolutely insane.

The $60k Chip Chipperson GoFundMe, and having Any Schumer on his advice show so she could defend herself against joke thieving were the turning points for the Worm.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
Anth's predilection for kids, the catfishing, along with his racism was well known but overlooked for years, way before his firing because he was considered to be the funny one. People actually believed his version of events of taking pictures of the scaffolding lol. People hated Opie and pointed out all his flubs and "ruining the fun/Gregshells" every day. In fact, there was only one or two users who liked and or defended Operater.

There were campaigns to threaten cancelling SiriusXM if Anth wasn't rehired and there was even an in-person protest. Literally 3 retards showed up with placards, and one of them was Bobo.

Everyone assumed that Opie and the Worm would continue to do the show until their contract ended so Jim could go join Anth. Opie and Jim re-signing to a new contract was seen as a betrayal by Opie and not Jim because because Jim was still liked and needed access to celebrities.

ChildPoundMedia started with quite the buzz with Anth's ballwashers actually staying "for the price of a coffee I want to support Ant for the years of laughs". As we can see it went no where.

As @Gay Faggot. said, Anth had the sub's full support after the firing and the roast truly was the turning point for "Antshells". It was @captain_kamala (I am pretty sure) who found Sue's Venmo page that had a listing of a donation made by Anth, then all the MySpace pictures form the same hotel room and Sue playing with Anth's gun started getting posted. Anth posted on the sub to say that we were assholes, and then the guestbook shenanigans of Ro's funeral service drive him absolutely insane.

The $60k Chip Chipperson GoFundMe, and having Any Schumer on his advice show so she could defend herself against joke thieving were the turning points for the Worm.
As I pointed out, a brotherman can recollect the history better than me. TYFYS. Appreciate the autism brotherman.