• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Happy 8th Anniversary, Nana!

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
8 years to the day that Nana pissed away as she called it, the easiest and best job there is.

Millions of dollars a year thrown away because of her predatory behavior of creeping around the streets of NY at night, stalking and photographing women and her life-long obsession with race.

Now the money's rapidly dwindling, the old comics don't want to associate with her and the McMansion's gone. What a ride it has been!

I'm sure the Twitter rants will extra hateful this weekend.

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800 (18).png
c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800 (17).png
c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800 (16).png
c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800 (15).png
c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800 (14).png
c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800 (13).png
c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800 (12).png
c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800 (11).png
c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800 (10).png
c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800 (9).png
c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800 (8).png
c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800 (7).png
c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800 (6).png
c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800 (5).png
c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800 (3).png
c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800 (2).png

Attachments

• c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.png
    c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.png
    373.8 KB · Views: 28
  • c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800 (1).png
    c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800 (1).png
    137.2 KB · Views: 28
Forum Clout
8 years to the day that Nana pissed away as she called it, the easiest and best job there is.

Millions of dollars a year thrown away because of her predatory behavior of creeping around the streets of NY at night, stalking and photographing women and her life-long obsession with race.

Now the money's rapidly dwindling, the old comics don't want to associate with her and the McMansion's gone. What a ride it has been!

I'm sure the Twitter rants will extra hateful this weekend.

View attachment 51506View attachment 51507View attachment 51508View attachment 51509View attachment 51510View attachment 51511View attachment 51512View attachment 51513View attachment 51514View attachment 51515View attachment 51516View attachment 51517View attachment 51518View attachment 51519View attachment 51520View attachment 51521
These tweets could have been written 8 years ago or a 8 seconds ago ago. Nothing’s changed. Imagine being obsessed with race and blacks for close to a decade. The time has passed quickly but it’s still a long long time to be living life on Twitter yelling at clouds. In that time he’s lost it all; his friends, his home, his money, his mind and his looks…oh wait.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Not even sure what to say. How do these faggots not realize complaining about niggers everyday isn’t interesting? He was complaining about niggers almost every day on da show, before this. For people who don’t remember/ don’t know (Dan), the board rallied behind AntH on his firing. I was apart of that, because the board is where I looked to support him. Then everyone realized he’s an unfunny faggot and is an insecure nigger. 8 years later, he has learned nothing. He still employs Geno Biscotti m, who, despite being told by people who are younger and more successful, still complains about niggers every day. This is a stupid and long post I just seriously wish AntH would die. He deserves it as much as any nigger he accuses.

Forum Clout
Not even sure what to say. How do these faggots not realize complaining about niggers everyday isn’t interesting? He was complaining about niggers almost every day on da show, before this. For people who don’t remember/ don’t know (Dan), the board rallied behind AntH on his firing. I was apart of that, because the board is where I looked to support him. Then everyone realized he’s an unfunny faggot and is an insecure nigger. 8 years later, he has learned nothing. He still employs Geno Biscotti m, who, despite being told by people who are younger and more successful, still complains about niggers every day. This is a stupid and long post I just seriously wish AntH would die. He deserves it as much as any nigger he accuses.
Deceit. Denial. Delusion

Forum Clout
I don’t want him to die because I am enjoying his fall so much. Watching everyone abandon him, watching the money run out and watching the tire fire that is Cumpound Mediocrity.

Nana, pay your bills and shut that drawer, stupid.

Also nice Nana Cam Missy’s got trained on you.

Attachments

• 59808C7C-7D25-446F-BA87-0D68E92D05D9.jpeg
    59808C7C-7D25-446F-BA87-0D68E92D05D9.jpeg
    192.4 KB · Views: 36
Forum Clout
I still firmly believe that a drunken, Xanax abusing Nana went out that night looking to satisfy his yearning for tranny meat. After mistaking the animal bitch for a he/she, the not-person laid an ass whipping on Nana, much to the amusement of passersby. Frightened and humiliated, Nana raced home, frantic over the possibility of the animal bitch recognizing him and going public re: Nana's perverse request. So he launched into a tirade aimed at discrediting the animal bitch, in the belief that if she did indeed go public, he could simply chalk it up to a crazed violent nigger committing a crime against him.

I mean, what was he doing wandering around NYC at 3AM? Nana is practically a recluse, why would he suddenly decide to start strolling around the city in the wee hours...unless he was looking for something, something specific? When has Nana ever taken a photo that wasn't a pedo creepshot? What could have set the animal bitch off to that degree? Being mistaken for a tranny prostitute might have been reason enough.